PDA

View Full Version : Epic normal Partycrashers : locked epic chest

-Zephyr-
06-20-2012, 02:55 PM
I ran Partycrashers on Epic Normal earlier, and the chest was closed after we completed.
We went through the three optionals to fight tieflings in the side rooms, so the completing "fight" did not happen : the end boss just died in the little animation (as he has always done, just that this time the chest didn't open).

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/8858/screenshot00055u.jpg

Shade
06-20-2012, 05:10 PM
When you examined it, did it show a key required?

Thats pretty odd tho, considering you cannot loot an epic chest no matter what unless quest is complete anyways.

Though such functionality should be disabled now anyways. Since the purpose of that mechanic was to prevent people from looting dungeon tokens on alts, which is no longer possible with them dropping in teh chest itself.

Catodon
06-26-2012, 10:10 AM
The same thing just happened to me.

Damian
07-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Same here, all 3 optionals completed and locked epic chest.

Soooo many bugs in the expansion, crazy

Joldahks
07-03-2012, 12:37 PM
Yup just happened to me too. I guess I should check the forums for any possible error in a quest before I do it.

/sigh

Glenalth
07-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Ran one last night without issue, but just did the fight in the end room.

TrinityTurtle
07-04-2012, 11:02 PM
IT's bugged for a lot of people, but epic hard and elite aren't showing the end chest bug. And having soloed both epic normal and hard, they're only a little different, and hard is definately doable until they figure out the bug. :)

knockcocker
07-05-2012, 04:37 AM
Hit this on live last night as well. Epic Normal Difficulty.

patang01
07-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Not the only chest that is bugged. In Trial of Fury when you kill the boss for jewel of might (the spider dude) the chest won't unlock and cannot be knocked/unlocked.

Chai
07-08-2012, 02:02 PM
This just happened again in party crashers. I got my completion XP in the quest and end reward outside so I know we completed the quest.

pseudomasochist
07-08-2012, 07:37 PM
This just happened again in party crashers. I got my completion XP in the quest and end reward outside so I know we completed the quest.
Was this on normal? From the other posts in this thread and personal experience, the problem is limited to normal only so a simple enough workaround until it's fixed is run hard or elite. Hard is only marginally more difficult and all the chests open.

Chaios
08-10-2012, 07:55 AM
Epic chest still doesn't open on enorm

Twice :)
Wait, I mean: twice :(

Scraap
08-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Was this on normal? From the other posts in this thread and personal experience, the problem is limited to normal only so a simple enough workaround until it's fixed is run hard or elite. Hard is only marginally more difficult and all the chests open.

Ran hard twice yesterday with no issue, being paranoid about it and speaking to Cyan multiple times for optional turn-ins. Small sample size, admittedly.