PDA

View Full Version : Quests with Devs/ Lama parties

walkingwolfmike
06-19-2012, 11:34 PM
Shroud with Codeshaper: 4pm EST
Challenges with Steelstar: 4pm EST
Lama Land party with DEVS: 7pm EST

Once again, nice work on leaving out the West Coast player base. 4pm EST?? That is 1pm PST. 7pm EST?? That is 4pm PST. Despite the country wide theory that all West Coast citizens are unemployed and sit on their rumps all day long, this is NOT true.

DEVS and Turbine, work on spreading out the times so more people can participate.

Thank you.

shadereaper33
06-20-2012, 12:13 AM
Being as turbine is located on the east coast, it kinda makes sense that they would plan these extra bonus events when it is most convenient for them. Of course, if they decided to do them at 4 and 7 pm PST, you would have people complaining that the last event wasn't until 10pm EST, and that being said, starting an event at 10pm seems like it might be a bit of a bad idea, especially after a full day of work trying to get the expac ready to go.

MeliCat
06-20-2012, 12:47 AM
Shroud with Codeshaper: 4pm EST
Challenges with Steelstar: 4pm EST
Lama Land party with DEVS: 7pm EST

Once again, nice work on leaving out the West Coast player base. 4pm EST?? That is 1pm PST. 7pm EST?? That is 4pm PST. Despite the country wide theory that all West Coast citizens are unemployed and sit on their rumps all day long, this is NOT true.

DEVS and Turbine, work on spreading out the times so more people can participate.

Thank you.

As a typical working day Australian I am grateful for the opportunity to participate before work at 6am my time which translates to 4pm their time.

Reymouth
06-20-2012, 01:05 AM
As an East-coaster myself, the times aren't any better for me. Unless I cut out of work early, like that can happen 2 days in a row, I will only be able to participate in the 7pm party. (I'm possibly going the have a migraine on Wednesday though)

auntjobiska
06-20-2012, 03:37 AM
And for Europeans?

AJ (Idiot Extraordinaire)

RandomKeypress
06-20-2012, 04:30 AM
As a European (UK), I can just about make the 4PM one - I think it's a pretty good time for us.