PDA

View Full Version : 6/19 Patch?

Shade
06-19-2012, 03:47 PM
New patch today?

Jus downloaded something..

very slowly..

Launcher is updating like once a minute.. dl done..

trying to log in...

So yea.. new patch, anyone notice cool new things or less bugs?

Lagin
06-19-2012, 03:48 PM
audio, icons and related stuff.

DemonStorm333
06-19-2012, 03:51 PM
wish i could see the new audio and icons but unfortunately lloth has decided to hate me and wont allow me to log in just get ...

Shade
06-19-2012, 03:51 PM
audio, icons and related stuff.

yes i readed the devpost.

More specifics pls. Which icons, which audio, which stuffs.

Emili
06-19-2012, 03:54 PM
I noticed all the icons changed ... is a nice look to them. The launcher though takes forever to get to log in... is like they're running an analyze or cartesian set Join on the server or a disk optimization or something... bleedin dogged to respond.

junior_w
06-19-2012, 04:04 PM
I noticed all the icons changed ... is a nice look to them. The launcher though takes forever to get to log in... is like they're running an analyze or cartesian set Join on the server or a disk optimization or something... bleedin dogged to respond.

When I logged earlier I didn't noticed if all icons changed, but I remember the enhancements abilities icons with a new look.

Emili
06-19-2012, 04:10 PM
When I logged earlier I didn't noticed if all icons changed, but I remember the enhancements abilities icons with a new look.
:p

SableShadow
06-19-2012, 04:13 PM
... is like they're running an analyze or cartesian set Join on the server or a disk optimization or something... bleedin dogged to respond.

Most likely reason:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqa7cy-ouztnNX94EAWh_IH6VGYmgsQ2_VIGvt2dzWJBgFAztt

TiranBlade
06-19-2012, 04:18 PM
My only question is whether or not the "naked plate" half plate is fixed, cause being naked under a breastplate and shoulder peices is kinda wierd.

Shade
06-19-2012, 04:57 PM
In..

Checked a few things.

No icons changed that I saw. Many of the destiny ones were changed in the 6/15 patch, not this one.

Noticed a pretty big "audio, icons and related stuff. " change though:

Master Blitz pretty heavily nerfed:
Now limited to 10 stacks. Can thank norg for this one, requsted this some time ago.

Now 10s duration per stack (actaully was like this last patch iirc, tho its more clearly now).. Descript still states its 15s, so we'll say thats a bug.

Some other stuff.. I'll post a report in the related destiny thread later.

MrkGrismer
06-20-2012, 08:53 AM
My only question is whether or not the "naked plate" half plate is fixed, cause being naked under a breastplate and shoulder peices is kinda wierd.

Screenshots?

Cetus
06-20-2012, 09:33 AM
In..

Checked a few things.

No icons changed that I saw. Many of the destiny ones were changed in the 6/15 patch, not this one.

Noticed a pretty big "audio, icons and related stuff. " change though:

Master Blitz pretty heavily nerfed:
Now limited to 10 stacks. Can thank norg for this one, requsted this some time ago.

Now 10s duration per stack (actaully was like this last patch iirc, tho its more clearly now).. Descript still states its 15s, so we'll say thats a bug.

Some other stuff.. I'll post a report in the related destiny thread later.

Of course it is....

I'm never participating in a beta again. This just f*ckin sucks.

Stop with the nerfs already.

Ertay
06-20-2012, 09:52 AM
The old master's blitz was just begging to get exploited somehow, and I doubt you'll hit the cap if you don't explicitely play for it, maybe they went a bit overboard, but a nerf to it seem justtified at least.

AZgreentea
06-20-2012, 09:57 AM
Does it still count as a nerf if it hasn't gotten to live yet? If your stats drop in the woods, do they make a sound?

Shade
06-20-2012, 09:58 AM
The old master's blitz was just begging to get exploited somehow, and I doubt you'll hit the cap if you don't explicitely play for it, maybe they went a bit overboard, but a nerf to it seem justtified at least.

Agreed a bit perhaps. Down to 75 or 50 stacks sure, maybe even 40 or 30 max. Down 90% ? overkill.

There aren't a ton of quests you can manage another "worthy" kill every 10 seconds. It has its limitations, the stacks didnt need to be cut so drasticly.

Also can't say im the biggest fan of abilities getting nerfed, but not bug fixed. Some care to get both done at the same time would be more ideal.

And yea its something not yet live, so it's not a huge deal. Beta is the best time for these things.

Shade
06-20-2012, 10:03 AM
Does it still count as a nerf if it hasn't gotten to live yet? If your stats drop in the woods, do they make a sound?

oh yes the age old question. Theres no one right answer i guess.. but ill take a stab at it:

Imo it it personally affects you as a player negatively, it counts a nerf to you.. It may not count as a nerf to others.

Where as live nerfs i think should count as nerfs to everyone. Even thoughts who may not be affected as they play other classes, people should care about the game as a whole since its an mmo.

Osma77
06-20-2012, 08:24 PM
I hadn't played beta since last weekend so it may have been previous but none of the druid enhancements said which pre they need anymore and capstone for animals stated cooldown reduction from 2.5 to 1.5, where ot used to be 3 to 2.

In addition to stealth cooldown buff the Frostbite spell went from a 30 sec duration to a 1min/level duration.

Produktion_Malphunktion
06-20-2012, 08:54 PM
In the patch were, broken resurrection issues for druids and a soul stone issue for challenges.

Havok.cry
06-20-2012, 09:33 PM
oh yes the age old question. Theres no one right answer i guess.. but ill take a stab at it:

Imo it it personally affects you as a player negatively, it counts a nerf to you.. It may not count as a nerf to others.

Where as live nerfs i think should count as nerfs to everyone. Even thoughts who may not be affected as they play other classes, people should care about the game as a whole since its an mmo.

One of the few things you have said that I wholeheartedly agree with. The way I see it: I want to have fun with my stuff, but I want my friends to have fun with thier stuff too.