PDA

View Full Version : Add +3 tomes to epics

aarant
06-17-2012, 05:08 AM
We get it we all own the challenges at this point, please add +3 tomes to the loot table for epic end chests. I really hate grinding challenges rather have a chance from a epic end chest Im trying to pull a shard from.

PadrePio
06-17-2012, 05:18 AM
Yeah, since +3 tomes were available on store more then once, I don't see why they can't drop in epic chests ( with a low rate, of course) that might make people buy more epic packs aswell..

loki_3369
06-17-2012, 08:22 AM
/Signed.

It's rather silly. The challenges are ridiculously easy to farm. It'd make sense for +3 tomes to be present in the loot tables of epic quests. A very low drop rate would be fine. I wouldn't want them to become welfare tomes. "Everybody gets a trophy!" as you like to say, Thirt.

With the upcoming changes to epic difficulty, they could be added to Epic Hard or Epic Elite? Otherwise I see no reason to bother running epic dungeons other than when I need something to craft a specific item (which becomes less and less frequent, obviously).

Same goes for going after 20th completions on most raids. I already have everything I want from said raids. Why would I spend 60 days grinding out a certain raid for a CHANCE at a +3 tome if I could just spend a couple days farming challenges?

Schnellcast
06-17-2012, 09:53 AM
/not signed, because I am one of those people that can't agree with anything even though I have no legible reason not to "sign" it

(/sarcasm)

Xynot2
06-17-2012, 10:51 AM
.... and +4 and +5 and +6 and everlasting gobstoppers and...

/not signed.