PDA

View Full Version : I hate circles...

Arthnoxx
06-16-2012, 02:08 AM
Circles don't fit with each other. And there is a circle in the new UI. Log on to beta and look at the bottom left of your screen. See that? Annoyingly large circle. As I said, I hate circles. You see, I have a VERY small monitor. Circles interfere and make blank space. I like having everything as tight as possible. Please make Arthnoxx happy and make some way of making that circle a nice and neat square.

silence383
06-16-2012, 02:24 AM
Circles don't fit with each other. And there is a circle in the new UI. Log on to beta and look at the bottom left of your screen. See that? Annoyingly large circle. As I said, I hate circles. You see, I have a VERY small monitor. Circles interfere and make blank space. I like having everything as tight as possible. Please make Arthnoxx happy and make some way of making that circle a nice and neat square.

Do you not know everything in this game is done in circles? Nerf one class .empower the other..then next update SWITCH!!! lol. And your worried about that? Get in line :P

Was meant to make you laugh btw :)

Arthnoxx
06-16-2012, 03:24 AM
Do you not know everything in this game is done in circles? Nerf one class .empower the other..then next update SWITCH!!! lol. And your worried about that? Get in line :P

Was meant to make you laugh btw :)

It did. This post is meant to mean 2 things. One, people shouldn't freak out about small things. Two, that circle really does annoy me...

CheeseMilk
06-16-2012, 11:27 AM
You must hate that it's "O"CD.

silence383
06-17-2012, 02:01 AM
May i suggest a good pair of 3d glasses or something...hehe :P might make round and square things look kinda in the middle...but hey shhhh or they will implement 3d headgear you can only buy in the ddo store to play the game lol..sometimes its best to not make some folks think lol