PDA

View Full Version : Epic Tokens

Gornin
06-12-2012, 04:57 PM
If this was covered and I missed it I apologize.

Since there are to be no epic quest/raid tokens in the FR content, is there a replacement collectible that can be turned in for True Hearts of Wood?

I only TR by turning in tokens, and it seems somewhat backward to not have something that can be used in the same manner for the new epic content.

If I have to farm Ebberon quests for my TR Heart, that is what I will have to do, but I think it would be a good idea to have something that is collectible to be turned in for Hearts and other things.

Chette
06-12-2012, 05:02 PM
I posted a thread about this a week or two ago but nobody seemed to agree with me that this might be an issue. There does not seem to be any sort of alternative means to obtain true hearts of wood, so you'll need to farm eberron quests/challenges.

This wont be an issue in the short term, and you'll likely be farming these for XP/destiny advancement anyways, but in the long term, if the future content continues to be dungeon token free, it will mean farming quests filled with sub-par loot that you don't need, solely for the tokens, which seems like a poor design.

Hopefully they won't be abandoning eberron entirely though, we'll have to wait and see.

Emili
06-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Funny thing is epic mob drop fragments in FR content. ;)

Rumbaar
06-12-2012, 05:26 PM
There is no EPIC tokens/fragments in FR epic content quests?

Xaxx
06-12-2012, 05:45 PM
hmm desing new system with 2 weeks left to add something that is already covered by an old system that works just fine.... yep reasonable request....

in other words yeah you'll be running ebberron epics for xp and those

phalaeo
06-12-2012, 08:26 PM
Funny thing is epic mob drop fragments in FR content. ;)

You shut it, Emili! Nobody needs to know about this!

:p

phalaeo
06-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Yeah, no tokens, but most treasure bags seem to have fragments. Both in the forest and in quests. Not sure if that's WAI or not.

Ack! Pepe!

Shut it!

Rumbaar
06-12-2012, 08:54 PM
Yeah, no tokens, but most treasure bags seem to have fragments. Both in the forest and in quests. Not sure if that's WAI or not.

Certainly not WAI and wont make it to live. But worse bugs have made it to live, so who knows ...

Drwaz99
06-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Ack! Pepe!

Shut it!

Hey missy! I don't know what you talking about! Where'd you get that quote? :D