PDA

View Full Version : Inscribe All

Syllph
06-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Would it be possible either at the trainer or as a starting free feat an "Inscribe All" option?

Every scroll I have in my inventory would then be inscribed with one load bar, rather than 1 for each spell, and the appropriate amount of plat would be removed covering all the cost of inscription materials. Maybe at trainers add a small service charge.

Reason: When I hit a new level I basically want most of the spells at my disposal and it's awfully annoying to buy all the scrolls then all the inscription materials then finally to wait for 5 seconds for each scroll while each spell is loaded. I do this each and every level and it's just not fun.

thanks

(In the past I had suggested a spellbook that you could keep through TR but never got a response on that.)

Lifespawn
06-11-2012, 05:02 PM
i'd be fine with just losing the stupid inscription materials

nibel
06-11-2012, 05:10 PM
I'd be fine with they allowing us to see the higher level spells we have inscribbed. Keep the level 1-9 tabs in position, and just don't open slots until you are at the right level. This way, I can check if I already inscribbed Meteor Swarm on my level 15 wizard when I loot a scroll.

Right now, if I try to inscribe it, they say I don't possess inscription material. Ok, I go and buy the inscription material, and NOW they say that I already inscribbed this spell. Sigh.

Rumbaar
06-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Being able to see what you've inscribed before level, would help too. Nothing like trying to inscribe already inscribed spells or not knowing what you've already acquired.

sephiroth1084
06-11-2012, 07:11 PM
I'd be happy if they just included the inscription materials appropriate to the levels of spells being sold at each vendor. So annoying that I have to buy scrolls in one place and materials in another.

auntjobiska
06-11-2012, 07:35 PM
I'd be happy if I could know at a glance what spell inscription materials I need. You used to know the level by looking at the spell icon. Now I really can't tell, short of having to look it up on the wiki. ]

Why this happen?

AJ (Idiot Extraordinarire)

Syllph
06-11-2012, 07:40 PM
I'd be happy if I could know at a glance what spell inscription materials I need. You used to know the level by looking at the spell icon. Now I really can't tell, short of having to look it up on the wiki. ]

Why this happen?

AJ (Idiot Extraordinarire)

If i understand you correctly you're not able to tell what level spell you're trying to inscribe? If this is the case, just look at the Sorc level and divide by 2. So if it says usable by Sorc 6 (6/2 = 3) level 3 inscription is needed.

The whole inscription thing is annoying, but I think Turbine wants to keep it in, I'd much rather not have it but this seems like an easy fix.

Shinjiteru
06-12-2012, 02:11 AM
This might work for wizard, but if you are arti you have to know that spell level = (required arti lvl / 3) + 1. Some of the wizard/sorc spells are not the same spell level for artis.

Syllph
06-12-2012, 06:12 AM
This might work for wizard, but if you are arti you have to know that spell level = (required arti lvl / 3) + 1. Some of the wizard/sorc spells are not the same spell level for artis.

Good to know. I was thinking about wizard and forgot all about artis.