PDA

View Full Version : Uhm...

Kawai
06-11-2012, 09:50 AM
Is'nt it about time (i mean, seriously) that we get something a little substantially larger in the form of heal pots?
-just say'n :rolleyes:

eris2323
06-11-2012, 09:52 AM
There seems to be two new consumables tradeable in eveningstar - one for mana, one for hp...

Haven't had enough commendations to try them yet.... SO I don't know the details...

ANyone know?

THere is also somethng like 3 minute haste potions, and I seem to recall greater heroism potions too...

Kawai
06-11-2012, 12:38 PM
I'd like to see something in the 250-300 range...
>num num num<
...DDO store only, I'd assume they'd jump on this :rolleyes:

Kenpai
06-11-2012, 12:51 PM
The Silver Flame
Devout - 400 Favor

Silverflame Healing Potion - 400pp (recovers 250HP, -50% run speed, -10 abilities and saving throws for 30 seconds as side effects)

Unless my math is off(which is has been in the past), 250 hp is within the 250-300 range.

Tshober
06-11-2012, 12:52 PM
I'd like to see something in the 250-300 range...
>num num num<
...DDO store only, I'd assume they'd jump on this :rolleyes:

Had you mentioned the DDO store only part in your initial post, I would have /not signed earlier. We don't need more pay-to-win. We already have enough of that, IMO. I know, objecting to super-heal pots is like spitting at a hurricane at this point, but having to pay to win is just not a good idea, no matter how much of that is already available.

Kawai
06-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Had you mentioned the DDO store only part in your initial post, I would have /not signed earlier. We don't need more pay-to-win. We already have enough of that, IMO. I know, objecting to super-heal pots is like spitting at a hurricane at this point, but having to pay to win is just not a good idea, no matter how much of that is already available.

Not my intention for it to be DDOstore only...
(that's just dev-bait... sssshhhhhh) ;)

Silverwren
06-12-2012, 08:44 AM
I was just asking about something like this in my guild the other day.

I noticed that the Cure Crit pots in House K were only level 5, and started searching for better ones. I went to Meridia, the market, and as many places I could think of that sold heal pots. They were all level 5.

Someone mentioned the Silver Flame heal pots. Well that's all well and good, but what if you don't have enough favor with them (I know, go get some, right?).

So why can't we get, say, level 15 pots in Meridia? Put a level restriction on, BTA, whatever, but this is a good idea, IMHO.