PDA

View Full Version : Lilarcor

Artem162
06-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Heres a suggestion for this game: Talking weapons. They sometimes have very amusing personalities and would definately make the game way more fun. In Baldur's Gate II, I found the weapon Lilarcor once... It had some pretty amusing quotes such as "I may be an intelligent sword, but I've had no formal edumication.", "...and this one's for grandma, who said I'd never amount to anything more than a butterknife!!" and etc... I would definately use it more than a very powerful weapon I just found lying around... Please consider talking weapons.

Lyle_Vertigo
06-10-2012, 07:52 PM
Heres a suggestion for this game: Talking weapons. They sometimes have very amusing personalities and would definately make the game way more fun. In Baldur's Gate II, I found the weapon Lilarcor once... It had some pretty amusing quotes such as "I may be an intelligent sword, but I've had no formal edumication.", "...and this one's for grandma, who said I'd never amount to anything more than a butterknife!!" and etc... I would definately use it more than a very powerful weapon I just found lying around... Please consider talking weapons.

Would be fine if only the wielder could hear it, else the annoyance scale would break from the strain.

HatsuharuZ
06-10-2012, 08:01 PM
lol, there was a talking sword in and NWN expansion, named Enserric. It was a vampiric weapon, and sometimes it would comment on the "taste" of what it was attacking. Very lulzy. It would be funny, but I would probably get tired of it after a while. This would be an interesting idea for a quest, though.