PDA

View Full Version : Infused Chaosrobe does not proc

BigSlugger
06-08-2012, 11:52 PM
Over 100 castings of fire/acid/cold/elec spells and no spell boost procs from Infused Chaosrobe.

GODDEATH
06-09-2012, 12:00 AM
I think its "when hit" a chance to proc..not cast.

BigSlugger
06-09-2012, 12:42 AM
"When casting any damaging Fire, Cold, Acid or Electric spells, there is a chance that you will gain a +20 Alchemical bonus to Spell Power to one of those energy types for 30 seconds."

On live I get the proc just casting the spell with no mobs anywhere near me. And I'd guess it is about 10% of the time I cast a spell.

BigSlugger
06-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Did some more testing and it turns out that it is proccing. However it is granting an +20 equipment bonus instead of a +20 alchemical bonus. It was being overriden by my ornamented dagger (+36 equipment bonus) and because of that it was not showing up on my buff bar or over character's head.

(Effects): You have multiple effects granting a Equipment bonus to Electric Spell Power that do not stack. ( Spark and Ornamented Dagger )
This was Spark from the Robe

When I activated a Lesser Spark Scepter clicky it granted a +5 alchemical bonus and it did not conflict with a Spark proc from the robe, which should be a +20 alchemical bonus and override the lesser spark clicky.