PDA

View Full Version : Heyton's Rest on Lamannia

CarpeNoctu
06-08-2012, 11:05 PM
This may already be known, but I didn't find it anywhere, so I'm posting...

In Heyton's Rest, when you approach the first Altar and Sahuagin Priest doing his thing, it's not possible to complete the optional and keep the dead from rising. I've run it 3 times, each time I dealt with him very quickly, tripping him once and stunning him once. Each time he was down, stunned or dead and each time the zombie still got up.

Hobgoblin
06-08-2012, 11:13 PM
This may already be known, but I didn't find it anywhere, so I'm posting...

In Heyton's Rest, when you approach the first Altar and Sahuagin Priest doing his thing, it's not possible to complete the optional and keep the dead from rising. I've run it 3 times, each time I dealt with him very quickly, tripping him once and stunning him once. Each time he was down, stunned or dead and each time the zombie still got up.

i hit the alter breaking it and it stopped it

CarpeNoctu
06-09-2012, 12:49 AM
i hit the alter breaking it and it stopped it

I tried that after the post, but I guess I didn't break the altar in time as the zombie still rose... I'll try it again on my horc monk and see if that does it. If not, I'll jump in there on my lvl 25 Sorc and see if he can take it down fast enough lol

Havok.cry
06-09-2012, 12:59 AM
Ive done it before too, killing the alter is the easiest way.

Antheal
06-09-2012, 03:26 AM
Is it possible to use a ranged weapon to smash the Altar from the end of the corridor before the Sahuagin knows you're there?

Dungeonsdragons1057
06-09-2012, 03:41 AM
Ranged is the best way. Kill the alters. Get the optional's. If you can't Range you need to use haste of some sort.

CarpeNoctu
06-09-2012, 08:56 AM
I got tired of screwing with it and went in with my lvl 25 fire savant... It went down... It stayed down. lol