PDA

View Full Version : Ninja spy still bugged

Artagon
06-07-2012, 10:15 PM
Just in case you weren't aware, short swords still cause ninja-spy to become uncentered.

Artagon
06-20-2012, 05:54 PM
As of the current build, short swords are still making ninjas un-centered. Please don't let this bug make it from the beginning of closed beta all the way to live without a fix or even getting posted into the official known bugs list.

ehcsztein
06-20-2012, 06:00 PM
Was just logging in to post this same one. Happened on my main multiclass build as well as a fresh off the boat lvl 7.

I previously logged a bug during open beta on this one. Really hope it is fixed or at least aknowledged prior to launch.

Artagon
06-21-2012, 08:14 PM
Was just logging in to post this same one. Happened on my main multiclass build as well as a fresh off the boat lvl 7.

I previously logged a bug during open beta on this one. Really hope it is fixed or at least aknowledged prior to launch.

Agreed, I've logged the bug in both closed and open beta, I asked Kookie Kobold about it at one point when he was on, he did say that they know about it, but I have yet to see any official acknowledgement here or in the known issues. Could we PLEASE find out if this is going to be fixed on live? This bug has made the entire beta experience much less enjoyable... and it will severely cramp my playing and spending habits if it makes it live.