PDA

View Full Version : Account Bug?

Various22
06-07-2012, 08:39 PM
I'm premium user and i transfered 2 of my characters to lamannia..
When i transfered a TR character he lost his raincarnation cashe on the bank.
And my biggest problem is that my account on lamannia seems to be free even though its premium in the Main servers.
I have the expansion and almost all the other packs +races and classes. Any help?
Thanks

Various22
06-08-2012, 04:27 AM
I like the way that the server say write your problems in the forums when i fill a ticket and nobody answers in the forum as well... Great support :(

Various22
06-08-2012, 05:07 AM
Another bug that i found even on the sarlona server, sometimes when you move at the edge of dungeons waterfall in sewer you instanlty die from falling and take massive damage. (Combat): You suffer 1,444 points of damage from falling.

Various22
06-08-2012, 07:51 AM
After the open beta released all characters seems to beon free accounts and if u transfer the character from the main server u dont get the prepurchase upgrades and items. Happened to me and to a friend. Premium accounts not VIP.

Various22
06-08-2012, 08:27 AM
In korthos if you jump behind druid trainer and his pet you stuck...

Krelar
06-08-2012, 09:30 AM
I'm premium user and i transfered 2 of my characters to lamannia..
When i transfered a TR character he lost his raincarnation cashe on the bank.
And my biggest problem is that my account on lamannia seems to be free even though its premium in the Main servers.
I have the expansion and almost all the other packs +races and classes. Any help?
Thanks

I didn't know about the TR cache but I do know that the shared bank didn't transfer items only characters banks. Changing to free on the test server is normal. You have to get your free points from Sir Pointsalot under the bridge in the harbor and repurchase any account upgrades you want

After the open beta released all characters seems to beon free accounts and if u transfer the character from the main server u dont get the prepurchase upgrades and items. Happened to me and to a friend. Premium accounts not VIP.

If you create a new character on the test server they will get the ticket so you can get the pets again.

Dungeonsdragons1057
06-08-2012, 10:45 AM
The part about your account not showing as premium is WAI. I had the same issue and was told by support that was how it worked. During the birth day event I went vip on live, now that I went back to premium I show up as premium on Lamma.