PDA

View Full Version : two bugs last night

Havok.cry
06-07-2012, 07:13 PM
I TRd my sorc into a monk on lamma last night. When I got to the harbor, I immediately asked a question, and recieved a notice that I was not able to post in chat. Tried general and advice chats. After I went and tried to sell the vendor trash to the vendor and got a message that I had reached my gold limit. Now note I am premium, and bought the xpak. I was unable to pick up gold from chests and was unable to vendor anything as I could not accept the vendors payment.

Havok.cry
06-08-2012, 12:46 AM
More bugs tonight:
When Mousing over an ability on equipment that has been targeted and examined with the tooltip set to minimum explanations, the pop up box that has the explanation for the ability appears behind the items examination window and no matter where you move said window that box will always reapear behind the examination window.

TreknaQudane
06-08-2012, 02:22 AM
I TRd my sorc into a monk on lamma last night. When I got to the harbor, I immediately asked a question, and recieved a notice that I was not able to post in chat. Tried general and advice chats. After I went and tried to sell the vendor trash to the vendor and got a message that I had reached my gold limit. Now note I am premium, and bought the xpak. I was unable to pick up gold from chests and was unable to vendor anything as I could not accept the vendors payment.

Check your inventory; Delete or turn in any swag voucher or the like items you have on your person then log in and out. Really old bug that had one of my characters out of commission on LIVE for a month because of it

Havok.cry
06-08-2012, 03:39 AM
Check your inventory; Delete or turn in any swag voucher or the like items you have on your person then log in and out. Really old bug that had one of my characters out of commission on LIVE for a month because of it

Hmmm Ive never had swag bags before... I wonder if it is the challenge chests doing it.

TreknaQudane
06-08-2012, 04:06 AM
Hmmm Ive never had swag bags before... I wonder if it is the challenge chests doing it.

Anything that's exclusive. If it tries to give you one you already have something breaks and you never connect to the chat server.

Various22
06-08-2012, 05:12 AM

same problem!