Meyhnach
06-06-2012, 07:34 PM
*in Druids "Druid of Summer" season healing spells heals crazy amounts
*lfm teleportation system teleports u to wilderness even if you arent flagged

decease
06-06-2012, 11:20 PM
*in Druids "Druid of Summer" season healing spells heals crazy amounts
*lfm teleportation system teleports u to wilderness even if you arent flagged

wilderness teleporting mgiht be a good thing.. in some case..

Emili
06-07-2012, 05:07 AM
House Dun'Robar - House of Rusted Blades, Generally, sometimes clicking around repeatedly works others may as well leave the Sschindylryn instance.

Craigrx
06-07-2012, 08:48 AM
If you uncheck the box in the UI part of the options, the pet that you have called out can't be dismissed nor can you look at its character sheet by right clicking on the Players Vitals bar that doesnt show a portrait of the player. This applies IF you have the large vitals option checked

Meyhnach
06-07-2012, 02:46 PM
Druid seasons also bugged with moderate gears im hitting 1200-6000 fire 600 - 1000 ice damage

Angerous
06-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Epic destiny not claimable. I'm not VIP, but they had it fixed in the closed beta. Even after doing the quests to get to Eveningstar, and talking to the fatespinner... plus if I change the destiny tab to another then go back, the claim destiny button stays greyed out. LAME!

Calonderial
06-08-2012, 06:33 PM
This according to the release notes

You may not convert a high level character into a Druid using +1, +3, or +5 Reincarnations. You may use Lesser / Greater Reincarnation to respec your Druid, as well as True Reincarnation

Well, I did a Lesser reincarnation and got to the boat only to be told that I "dont have enough experience to advance"

Bah

now im stuck looking at the scenery

axlett
06-08-2012, 07:17 PM
I'm sure this has been discussed elsewhere but I'm too lazy to look it up...

Madstone boots are currently blocking out the use of most skills the way a Barbarian's Rage does (No search, disable, bluff) and it is currently making you unable to switch monk stances. So my HOrc Acrobat is such a sad panda right now :(

Zyerz
06-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Audio sliders dont work per se.

Whenever the music theme changes, or you step into a new instance, the music goes down a few levels, even though the sliders are still at the same percentage. You have to reclick and slide the sliders back to the original percentage to return the music to the original volume you had it in.

Nimasheth
06-09-2012, 10:27 AM
Quest: Don't drink the Water
from Questlog: Highest player is lvl 23, but we are both lvl 21.

http://www.abload.de/thumb/ddtweuuct.jpg (http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=ddtweuuct.jpg)

SirShen
06-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Quest: Don't drink the Water
from Questlog: Highest player is lvl 23, but we are both lvl 21.

http://www.abload.de/thumb/ddtweuuct.jpg (http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=ddtweuuct.jpg)

Was your Destiny Level 3 because if so you r counted as being level 23 even if your level is 21.

Nimasheth
06-09-2012, 11:19 AM
Was your Destiny Level 3 because if so you r counted as being level 23 even if your level is 21. you mean the highest lvl will be counted?

Edit: nevermind :o

Calonderial
06-10-2012, 04:53 AM
Uxyndar the magister chest in Underdark locked after killing the rare, cant knock it either
has any rogue been able to open it or is it bugged?

ArcherBarry
06-10-2012, 05:04 AM
In the Shiradi Epic Destiny, you can put more points into the +dex/wis line than you have available.
My ED is saying ive -8 points available.

Atremus
06-10-2012, 08:13 AM
Couldn't use the mailbox in Eveningstar. You get the animation but the actual mail window does not open.

PHILDDO
06-10-2012, 08:58 AM
I just completed the 2nd half of the pre-requisit quest to enter the underdark content! I was finishing out from the quest when i suddenly appeared on the Airship "Heart of Wind" which is the airship you appear at lvl 1 askinf if you want to be lvl 1, 4 or 7! At lvl 1 i had become lvl 7 using all the options on this airship! Since i had already completed this"Zone" i can no longer talk to the captain to leave! I am PERMA stuck on the Airship!

fco-karatekid
06-10-2012, 11:49 AM
I just completed the 2nd half of the pre-requisit quest to enter the underdark content! I was finishing out from the quest when i suddenly appeared on the Airship "Heart of Wind" which is the airship you appear at lvl 1 askinf if you want to be lvl 1, 4 or 7! At lvl 1 i had become lvl 7 using all the options on this airship! Since i had already completed this"Zone" i can no longer talk to the captain to leave! I am PERMA stuck on the Airship!

I've had this before on Live - assuming it works on Llama, /death out....

Edit: seems to happen when the server (or its service) pukes/crashes.

Darsith
06-10-2012, 07:58 PM
I'm sure this has been discussed elsewhere but I'm too lazy to look it up...

Madstone boots are currently blocking out the use of most skills the way a Barbarian's Rage does (No search, disable, bluff) and it is currently making you unable to switch monk stances. So my HOrc Acrobat is such a sad panda right now :(

I have also noticed this feature. I can understand that the skills portion of this might be WAI. However, the inability to change monk stances is something that is immensely frustrating. While I don't switch stances often on a per-quest basis, it is a feature that I am used to using.

For the record I wish that madstone boots worked like they do on live, not blocking skills like search/disable or monk stances from being changed.

Therrias
06-10-2012, 11:57 PM
Reincarnation is broken apparently. Used a +3 lesser heart, reincarnated, leveled to 20 on the boat, and then she says "you do not have enough xp to advance."

Unable to complete the objective. Captain unresponsive. /death says you must finish reincarnating first.

Perma stuck.

arkonas
06-11-2012, 03:42 AM
wf are drowning in dont drink the water. my wf sorc had the waterbreathing icon

arkonas
06-11-2012, 03:42 AM
Reincarnation is broken apparently. Used a +3 lesser heart, reincarnated, leveled to 20 on the boat, and then she says "you do not have enough xp to advance."

Unable to complete the objective. Captain unresponsive. /death says you must finish reincarnating first.

Perma stuck.

if you have epic levels it wont work according to the same release notes.

nibbana01
06-11-2012, 10:15 AM
The toolbar icon normally available after character creation is not showing on the screen.
Normally when a toon is made it appears on the upper left hand side of the screen.
I am referring to the toolbar that has 'options' on the far left, then character sheet button, then social etc.
Perhaps there is box to click or unclick in the options window, but i cannot find it.
Please help.

dredre9987
06-11-2012, 10:28 AM
The toolbar icon normally available after character creation is not showing on the screen.
Normally when a toon is made it appears on the upper left hand side of the screen.
I am referring to the toolbar that has 'options' on the far left, then character sheet button, then social etc.
Perhaps there is box to click or unclick in the options window, but i cannot find it.
Please help.

bottom left corner of your screen is an icon click that

Calonderial
06-11-2012, 12:07 PM
if you have epic levels it wont work according to the same release notes.

It seems to be broken wether or not you have epic levels or not , I LR'ed a level 12 druid and was told at level 1 that
I dont have enough XP to advance :(

Meyhnach
06-11-2012, 01:39 PM
It seems to be broken wether or not you have epic levels or not , I LR'ed a level 12 druid and was told at level 1 that
I dont have enough XP to advance :(

its known bug, its bugging because theres no fatespinner in ship u must find a in game GM

RaiderLord
06-11-2012, 06:34 PM
The bug report in game isn't working currently so it's going here. The "shrouding strike" ability from the Shadowdancer ED is currently only giving "shrouding shot" (ranged version) when you take the ability. I've reset my abilities and tried picking the other one in the selector menu but it came up as "shrouding shot" also.

Xaxx
06-11-2012, 07:35 PM
Overwhelming critical: slashing is doing absolutly nothing on my 18/2 human fvs/fighter with gswords (including esos), gaxe, falch, longsword... didnt bother testing any more weapons seems its not working for me period.

*yes yes i made a majority fvs to try out overwhelming crit and leg dred*