PDA

View Full Version : Vendor Regular

Tcat
06-06-2012, 07:14 AM
How about an option to set up a regular order at vendors. I typically buy the same augment crystals, spell components, pots, etc from the vendors, and think it would be cool to be able to go up and ask for the regular and have it automatically populate the preset items on the purchase bar.

InsanityIsYourFriend
06-06-2012, 09:31 AM
maybe have it come as a cost on delivery shipment to your mailbox, as it is on my non spell casting toons only time i ever go to the merchants is to sell, now if i didnt have to spend the time finding which vendor sold this and that i would be able to stock up on cure crit wands/CSW pots/heal scrolls (bards would absolutely *SQUEE*) stoneskin scrolls (or if your a TR you could get the amrath vendor to send you some very rare and expensive stoneskin wands!) and get it all from your mailbox, and those that you don't want you just hit delete in your mailbox and it is sent back to the vendor and you spend no money on it

this particular thing would be absolutely amazing and i believe people would be using their plat *eh hem* i mean consumables at a fairly regular rate, have the shipments come in once a day if you logged on that day
finally no need walking all the way from the harbor to house D as the lvl 8 tempest for those sturdy arrows
or as a wizard walking to an inn to prep teleport so he can restcok on all 9 levels of spell components

the ONLY downsides that i can see with this are
1: mailbox filling up rather quickly
2: eschew materials limited selectors wont even select it anymore