PDA

View Full Version : 5/31 Sales Offers Issues - Please read

QuartermasterU
05-31-2012, 06:08 PM
Please be aware that at this time we are experiencing some issues with our store sales policies. This issue is causing many of the sales items for this week from appearing as though they are on sale.

In the short description view (4 per window) the item offers will not be marked as though on sale. The quick buy and cart features will correctly charge you the sales price.

However, for best results, when wishing to purchase an item (for the time being) please click the name of the item, navigate to their Long Description page, at which time the item icon will be marked as being a sale item.

The price will be clearly marked as being on sale, showing the sale and original price with orange indicators.

*Note that the sales will follow our normal sale schedule according to the items listed here:
http://www.ddo.com/ddostoresale

donblas
05-31-2012, 06:14 PM
Hmm

This took me to LOTRO sales!

erli2000
05-31-2012, 06:21 PM
The link actually takes you to the LOTRO online store. QuartermasterU is a giant troll :), j/k.

QuartermasterU
05-31-2012, 06:47 PM
fixed. ;-)

Jasparion
05-31-2012, 06:54 PM
fixed. ;-)

Confirmed.

You didnt fix the bit where you put Monk on sale !! Or fix Threnal to make it worth buying.

:)

Arius
06-01-2012, 02:42 AM
So was the 20% a mistake or was it intended?

I made some purchases thinking I was being given the 35% discount. Will turbine correct the discount (i.e., refund me the 15%) or have I essentially been tricked?

Ilmhotep
06-01-2012, 06:03 AM
I got an error invalid coupon code when I tried to use DDOMK10. Is this code working correctly?

Alrik_Fassbauer
06-01-2012, 06:49 AM
This Coupon Code is not for items. As far as I understood it, it is only for buying at the Market (Point bundles & Expansion pcks).

TempestAlphaOmega
06-01-2012, 07:25 AM
This Coupon Code is not for items. As far as I understood it, it is only for buying at the Market (Point bundles & Expansion pcks).

Correct, the Market and the Store are two different things

fco-karatekid
06-01-2012, 10:48 AM
Correct, the Market and the Store are two different things

Which won't lead to ANY confusion and harsh feelings among newly-joining players EDIT: (customers) whatsoever.

Vellrad
06-01-2012, 11:09 AM
Which won't lead to ANY confusion and harsh feelings among newly-joining players EDIT: (customers) whatsoever.

Reading comprehension is so hard...

Gkar
06-01-2012, 11:50 AM
Reading comprehension is so hard...

Sensible policies are also apparently hard.

If you buy TP from Turbine through click A they cost $100, but click B results in a cost of $90. Unless you have a coupon code, which only works on A, then that item costs $89 on A.

Both stores should feature the same packages and deals. Add convience of buying, not differential deals and pricing and two things that sound like they are the same (DDO Store vs DDO Market)

Vellrad
06-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Sensible policies are also apparently hard.

If you buy TP from Turbine through click A they cost $100, but click B results in a cost of $90. Unless you have a coupon code, which only works on A, then that item costs $89 on A.

Both stores should feature the same packages and deals. Add convience of buying, not differential deals and pricing and two things that sound like they are the same (DDO Store vs DDO Market)

Well, points in game also have different prices based on region, its nothing new.

QuartermasterU
06-01-2012, 12:47 PM
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=4492968#post4492968