PDA

View Full Version : Fix Worg animation....when did that happen?

tampaglen
05-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Was playing Archer Point last night on a new toon, haven't faced a Worg in a while...

What happened to the Worg animation?! They lunge at you, but their health bar stays in one spot, and it's difficult to figure out where they are exactly so I can hit them...

Anyone else notice? I thought it was just lag at first, but it happened with every Worg, every time.

xoowak
05-23-2012, 03:21 PM
This has been happening with dog/wolf/cat type enemies for a while now, I forget which update broke them. If you hard-target them, the circle is where their actual hitbox is.

ShadowFlash
05-23-2012, 03:21 PM
Well you're seeing a lot better graphics than I am then...They don't lunge AT you...they lunge THROUGH you! So far through you in fact, I'm never sure if I should turn-around to hit 'em or what. Get in a pack of 3 of them and it's total graphical chaos.

ShadowFlash

wizardsguild
05-23-2012, 03:29 PM
what you are sayin is true but I have no trouble killing them so I don't care so much.

/signed

might as well sign it is a bug it should be fixed but I wouldn't put it at the top of the list.

fco-karatekid
05-23-2012, 05:14 PM
This has been happening with dog/wolf/cat type enemies for a while now, I forget which update broke them. If you hard-target them, the circle is where their actual hitbox is.

Yup hard to target unless you concentrate only on their targeting circles... happened around update 9 or 10 when the game just started to fall apart.

Ravoc-DDO
05-23-2012, 05:58 PM
They got infected by oozes!

redspecter23
05-23-2012, 06:18 PM
This behavior is incredibly annoying and I hope a fix is in order soon. Either have the hit box move with the lunging mob or even better, cut back the lunge distance by about half and combine it with a mobile hit box while lunging. When you can see a worg completely lunge through a closed door at you, it's just plain silliness.

Tshober
05-26-2012, 05:13 PM
/signed

Yes, it is very annoying to have to do battle with a small white circle on the ground when you are supposed to be fighting a fierce worg.

GoRinNoSho
05-27-2012, 01:14 PM
No love for the Displacer Worg? The funny thing is when they do that on a sharp angle and go rocketing in the air.