PDA

View Full Version : (art) Phaeshalee likes you

PookaWitch
05-23-2012, 02:49 PM
I made a picture of my favourite PnP & DDO character for my siggy, but apparently I can't seem to get it to work in my signature. *assumes there is some code to stop that, just in case*

So I'm all 'daaaawwww, darn it'. But I figured that I would share the picture with you guys anyhow. ^_^

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s34/PookaWitch/Eilistraee/PhaeDDOSiglarge.png
(full size, I had a smaller version saved for the signature)

And Phae'Shalee would like to remind all of you that she likes you.

PookaWitch
05-24-2012, 07:09 AM
Somebody told me in MyDDO with this picture that they think VIP status allows you to change your signature to your own pictures, is that true? That would make a lot of sense. *nods*
(I'm a FtP (premium) who buys pretty much everything when it comes out anyhow. Not paying monthly works better for my work schedule since I sometimes have to skip a month or more without being able to turn on DDO.)

And... Phae'shalee still likes you.

Jaid314
05-24-2012, 03:18 PM
you could always just turn the "Phaeshalee likes you" bit in your signature into a link to this thread (or, if you're worried about the thread getting deleted in the far distant future, some other picture hosting site would also work i suppose).

Memnir
05-24-2012, 03:25 PM
they think VIP status allows you to change your signature to your own pictures, is that true?
Nope.

PookaWitch
05-24-2012, 05:14 PM
Darn, ah well, it would have been nice to put my own art into my siggy. ^_^ I was going to link it to her MyDDO page.

Ooo, thanks for the suggestion Jaid, I may do that later on.

Missing_Minds
05-24-2012, 05:20 PM
And Phae'Shalee would like to remind all of you that she likes you.
Thank you, but I'm married. I figure I can distract her with cookies, however.

PookaWitch
05-24-2012, 05:24 PM
Thank you, but I'm married. I figure I can distract her with cookies, however.

She's married too (and very happy), but it doesn't mean that she can't like you. She likes pretty much everybody. ^_^

Phae: :D *is distracted by cookies* <3

Missing_Minds
05-24-2012, 05:32 PM
She's married too (and very happy), but it doesn't mean that she can't like you. She likes pretty much everybody. ^_^

Phae: :D *is distracted by cookies* <3

Good. :) One of the daughters is in a similar outfit. Frozen Tunic. But shesh... I'd like to penalize the designer of it. I'm sorry, who wants a large plaque, that looks like an x-wing symbol, bouncing on their boobs? No bottom straps to keep it in place, let alone that can't fit nicely between them.

I want to make the designer wear that and run around all day, jumping jacks and all, letting that thump in their chest to see how much they like it.

PookaWitch
05-25-2012, 10:23 AM
Oh, that's actually a personalized (ie. I stylized it for her drawings) version of the spiral armor kit she's wearing.

Like this. (http://my.ddo.com/luadrilae/wp-content/blogs.dir/57340/files/my-gallery/phaefallcensoredsmaller.jpg)
And this. (http://my.ddo.com/luadrilae/files/2011/09/phaecookiereward1.jpg)
I just made it skimpier for DDO images because the character in PnP adventures nude (wearing boots and stockings) in reverence of Eilistraee. lol

Oh, I agree, some of the armor looks so painful. O.o I've spent way more then I should on cosmetic armor just due to that.

Missing_Minds
05-25-2012, 10:33 AM
Oh, that's actually a personalized (ie. I stylized it for her drawings) version of the spiral armor kit she's wearing.
Oh, I agree, some of the armor looks so painful. O.o I've spent way more then I should on cosmetic armor just due to that.
I remembered the two shots you've done, including the pony version. The tight shorts were a give away it was... tailored to fit as it were. ;)

And that armor they keep releasing is why I have yet to buy any. I'm fine with fantasy but... Some points of realism I've got to keep, too much of an engineer.