PDA

View Full Version : How do I know what packs I already bought?

Ardkor
05-23-2012, 01:11 PM
Returning player, been gone a while. I know I bought several Adventure packs before, but how do I know which ones I currently have access to?

Cardoor
05-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Might be an easier way than this, but in the meantime you can open your store and compare it with this list:
http://ddowiki.com/page/Adventure_Packs

If you own the pack it will not appear in the store.

The store can be kind of burdensome to see all the packs at the same time, so after you chose the level of adventure packs to look at (low, mid, high), there is a link near the top of the window titled "adventure packs" you can click on that and it will show you all of them (not divided into lvl).

MarQuileth
05-23-2012, 02:40 PM
Login and open the DDO store...look at what adventure packs show up...if you have the adventure pack already it will not show up.

Ardkor
05-24-2012, 05:10 AM
I took the list that Cardoor linked and printed a hardcopy out, then compared it to the store list, thanks. There should be a better way to do this, though.

SamuelTheFree
05-24-2012, 05:20 AM
In case anyone else needs another option, you can also select Show All items in the DDO store.
It will then show all the pack including the ones you bought, but the ones you bought will have a red border indicating you can not purchase them.

You can also navigate to a list of all the adventure packs by bring up a list of say the low level ones then clicking on the Adventure pack navigation link at the top.

Alrik_Fassbauer
05-25-2012, 06:35 AM
I agree, there should be a special mark in the own (user's) UI.