PDA

View Full Version : Pink Cosmetic Armor

Auralana7214
05-21-2012, 11:52 AM
I don't understand why we have armor in every color except Pink!

Look, I am a now a serious DDO player, but I started as the girlfriend healer. I am still the girlfriend healer at heart! I want pink cosmetic armor! Gimme gimme *bites lip and stares with puppy eyes cutely*. Pwease...

And not that rose colored stuff, hot pink! 9 out of 10 guildies agree, pink armor is the way to go.

zeonardo
05-21-2012, 12:00 PM
What about white?
And white ninja cosmetic helmet to match while you're at it.

barryman5000
05-21-2012, 12:03 PM
What about white?
And white ninja cosmetic helmet to match while you're at it.

The subject is pink. Start your own white thread.

/signed to pink. I want hot girly colored girl characters when I run with girls.

Plaidpooka
05-21-2012, 12:10 PM
I don't understand why we have armor in every color except Pink!

Look, I am a now a serious DDO player, but I started as the girlfriend healer. I am still the girlfriend healer at heart! I want pink cosmetic armor! Gimme gimme *bites lip and stares with puppy eyes cutely*. Pwease...

And not that rose colored stuff, hot pink! 9 out of 10 guildies agree, pink armor is the way to go.

I started as the girlfriend Pally, hanging with my fiance in game. Now I have altitis and capped toons. I want pink armor! One of my half-orcs picked up some rather garrish pink and green armor in game, and I wish I could buy a skin like that.

eris2323
05-21-2012, 12:13 PM
People should have pink clothes if they want it!

While we're asking though, can we make it so armor kits can be re-applied to any armors as you'd like instead of locking to one?

I've bought some cosmetics, but I'd buy more if I could use em more

Kawai
05-21-2012, 12:20 PM
There is a pink one. It's nice too.
Trying to remember... i know it's a Spiral one (and includes all types of armor, i prefer light...) can't remember atm which one *exactly... try them on with the clicky on the description in the DDO store. Mind you, i dont thinkit is HOT pink, more of a nice pastel. I luv it, personally and have it on my Dragonscale (because of the hair clipping thing that annoys the H* out of me. :(
-Tare ~Achilessia, Thelanis

Auralana7214
05-21-2012, 12:21 PM
I started as the girlfriend Pally, hanging with my fiance in game. Now I have altitis and capped toons. I want pink armor! One of my half-orcs picked up some rather garrish pink and green armor in game, and I wish I could buy a skin like that.

See, there are more of us! My tr'd cleric would look awesome in pink armor! ...So would my tr'd monk, tr'd bard, soon-to-be tr'd rogue, other two clerics, fvs, blitz build half orc, my...well you get the point. Lots of TP to be spent on hot pink armor!

Kawai
05-21-2012, 12:21 PM
Found it... still, dunno if it's exactly what you are wanting but>
http://ddowiki.com/page/Cosmetic_Armor_Kits/Spiral_Set
-Tare

Auralana7214
05-21-2012, 12:22 PM
There is a pink one. It's nice too.
Trying to remember... i know it's a Spiral one (and includes all types of armor, i prefer light...) can't remember atm which one *exactly... try them on with the clicky on the description in the DDO store. Mind you, i dont thinkit is HOT pink, more of a nice pastel. I luv it, personally and have it on my Dragonscale (because of the hair clipping thing that annoys the H* out of me. :(
-Tare ~Achilessia, Thelanis

It's purple and mostly pantless on heavy armor. It's what I am currently wearing since there is no access to pink :(

Vanquishedfo
05-21-2012, 12:24 PM
I saw a toaster at the bank the other day that was definatly in eye blindingly bright pink.

Auralana7214
05-21-2012, 12:26 PM
I saw a toaster at the bank the other day that was definatly in eye blindingly bright pink.

Yes. There is a hot pink docent for wf. Use that for color reference! Why save the hot pink for wf only? Pink for all!

countfitz
05-21-2012, 03:57 PM
/signed.

Also more hairstyles. And cosmetic pets. Unicorns.

Also new weapon skins and helmets for girls. Or girly toons.

zeonardo
05-21-2012, 04:24 PM
The subject is pink. Start your own white thread.

/signed to pink. I want hot girly colored girl characters when I run with girls.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I don't understand why we have armor in every color except Pink! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

SisAmethyst
05-21-2012, 07:05 PM
hehe ... second that ... roll out that pink docent for every race :)

/signed

phillymiket
05-21-2012, 07:33 PM
/sure

I like to see people make their avatars unique.

Why not pink too

:)

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/6383/ddo16.jpg

Cesarai
05-21-2012, 07:37 PM
PINK!

Guild ships, coskits and pets!

Want so much..

Plaidpooka
05-21-2012, 09:19 PM
It's purple and mostly pantless on heavy armor. It's what I am currently wearing since there is no access to pink :(

Agreed. I've got several toons in the purple varieties, but pink would look so much better with my Arti's Lucid Dreams.

Galeria
05-21-2012, 10:00 PM
/signed as long as the pink isn't only on outfits designed for women "working" at the Wayward Lobster after midnight.

I don't want to fight with my entire midsection exposed, thank you. Sure, have 'em for the guys who like to play/dress up girl toons, but give us some decent armor kits that don't look like bellydancer outfits. Please.

I'm not planning on shaking my moneymaker at Sully, hoping to distract him. Unless I'm playing a half-elf...

Ncreel
05-22-2012, 04:11 AM
http://ddowiki.com/page/Elocator%27s_Habiliment

Buggss
05-22-2012, 04:41 AM
........*bites lip and stares with puppy eyes cutely*........

I remember mentioning how well this works on blokes to a female DDO player a few years ago.

We're currently expecting our 2nd child in August.

Guess that's proof it works! :D

/signed on pink. Hell, why not? ;)

arjiwan
05-22-2012, 04:47 AM
/signed

I hope the devs / marketing see this thread, I will spend a lot of hard-earned ddo points for that.

Cosmetic armor kits, guild ship hull. Flags.

My guild would love that. Pink and Fluffy

Nephilia
05-22-2012, 04:51 AM
/joke

I want an armor colored with "The Colour Out of Space" like Lovecraft said!
They should have an Elder-One's sign on it (1 for cthulhu, 1 for shub-niggurath, 1 for Nyarlathotep etc!) :P

/end joke

Signed!
Every colour should be available!

zwiebelring
05-22-2012, 04:53 AM
Yes pelase let us turn DDO to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNm5Hqow78I

For the record, pink/purplish Docents exist.

/not signed... a hell naw so not signed.

FranOhmsford
05-22-2012, 05:06 AM
http://maryrayme.suite101.com/color--the-history-of-pink-a7100

Alrik_Fassbauer
05-22-2012, 05:47 AM
I don't want to fight with my entire midsection exposed, thank you. Sure, have 'em for the guys who like to play/dress up girl toons, but give us some decent armor kits that don't look like bellydancer outfits. Please.

To everyone reading here and especially directed at the developers : Please read this article : http://madartlab.com/2011/12/14/fantasy-armor-and-lady-bits/

/signed, by the way. I wouldn't wear it, but, why not ? I think it would be good having it, at least.

FuzzyDuck81
05-22-2012, 06:54 AM
I miss the funky pinkness of my quorforged docent, now its just icky teal colour once unsupressed... that plus lucid dreams & captains chapeau with a green body on my arty just looked fabulous.. :D

ShaitainFerenczy
05-22-2012, 07:40 AM
Yes! Give us pink armor kits. And the Lovecraft armor. My drow bae'qeshel bard Kthulhu needs some :)