PDA

View Full Version : extra bag space

decease
05-12-2012, 10:38 AM
would be nice if we could have the chance to buy it off for the entire account instead of for every toon.. i mean i do love trying out weird build and that usually means deleting them before/after they caped at 20... the thing is once i remove the character the extra bag space will be gone with it..

so please consider making a option for account wide bag space buyout.. thanks

Thanquil
05-12-2012, 06:10 PM
would be nice if we could have the chance to buy it off for the entire account instead of for every toon.. i mean i do love trying out weird build and that usually means deleting them before/after they caped at 20... the thing is once i remove the character the extra bag space will be gone with it..

so please consider making a option for account wide bag space buyout.. thanks

/signed

Talias006
05-12-2012, 08:42 PM
Personally, I thought the Character Only extra Bag/Bank space was/is an immense waste of time/TP.

They really should have made it:

Lower TP price per individual Character upgrade.
Current TP price for Account upgrade.

But what can you do?

PNellesen
05-12-2012, 08:59 PM
/signed

In addition, isn't it time we also be allowed to earn/purchase more personal/account bank space too? There's been a LOT of new content/gear put into the game just in the time I've been playing, but as far as I know we haven't had any expansion of available bank space introduced in that same time period (it'll be 2 years for me in about a month)

Xynot2
05-13-2012, 08:08 AM
I like the idea but dont want to see individual go away.

/signed

Rubix
05-13-2012, 08:21 AM
i like the idea but dont want to see individual go away.

/signed

+1