PDA

View Full Version : Alignment

rtgr10
05-10-2012, 09:57 AM
Today in DDO or you are True Neutral or is monk/paladin because of equipment and restrictions related to class. Stability only exists for True Neutral. Would not the time to review it? If developers tell how many there are (taking monk / paladin) believe that 80% of players are True Neutral.
There's a big difference between them, as this link: DDOWiki Alignment (http://ddowiki.com/page/Alignment)

Uska
05-10-2012, 10:01 AM
No need to change anything you want stability you go true neutral you want paladin you go lawful good you want monk you go lawful good/neutral system is working fine no need for a change you shouldnt be able to get both. If I had my way paladins still would still be human only but I am old school and glad that the new hackmaster is to.

rtgr10
05-10-2012, 10:07 AM
No need to change anything you want stability you go true neutral you want paladin you go lawful good you want monk you go lawful good/neutral system is working fine no need for a change you shouldnt be able to get both. If I had my way paladins still would still be human only but I am old school and glad that the new hackmaster is to.

I'm not questioning monks / paladins because they are under the rules of D & D but why there are no more possibilities for equipment / armor for a Chaotic Neutral or Chaotic Good for instance.

Gauthaag
05-10-2012, 10:33 AM
there are... u can use particular alignment restricted weapons wo gaining neg lvls or high UMD needed.

thwart
05-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Today in DDO or you are True Neutral or is monk/paladin because of equipment and restrictions related to class. Stability only exists for True Neutral. Would not the time to review it? If developers tell how many there are (taking monk / paladin) believe that 80% of players are True Neutral.
There's a big difference between them, as this link: DDOWiki Alignment (http://ddowiki.com/page/Alignment)

This thread has points I agree with and points I disagree with. I guess you might say ... wait for it ...

I am neutral.

Sarisa
05-10-2012, 11:15 AM
A larger reason than just Stability items is alignment damage. Several bosses (raid and important quest bosses) do some hefty alignment damage from either spells or weapons.

Being True Neutral (or in Lailat's case, Chaotic Neutral) is the best way to take the least extra damage.

SiliconScout
05-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Many of my toons (I would guess half) are true neutral and none of them have stability items. I thought when I built them I would use it but i find better things to slot in their equipment and never seem to take it.

The rest are all lawful/neutral/chaotic good (because they aren't going to have UMD) and/or have alignment restrictions on the class.