PDA

View Full Version : Rogue assassin builds PVP

mdgiest2314
05-09-2012, 11:16 AM
Am i the only one who really enjoys playing a assasin build rogue and is absolutly livid that they are EXTREMELY screwed when it comes to any kind of pvp??? mainly being that the sneak skill which would be ridiculously fun in CTF or even DMN arena doesnt work at all?? i would really like to see this fixed

thwart
05-09-2012, 11:26 AM
Am i the only one who really enjoys playing a assasin build rogue and is absolutly livid that they are EXTREMELY screwed when it comes to any kind of pvp??? mainly being that the sneak skill which would be ridiculously fun in CTF or even DMN arena doesnt work at all?? i would really like to see this fixed

No. There is another guy who feels the same way you do a couple of posts down ... no, wait that was you too.

HGM-Chi
05-09-2012, 11:30 AM
No. There is another guy who feels the same way you do a couple of posts down ... no, wait that was you too.

Oh, and in another forum someone else brought this... no, wait... that was you too.

Cross posting to three different forums isn't going to help your cause. Probably 90% of the DDO player base wishes PvP would just disappear. I'm included in this 90%. I suggest going elsewhere if you want to PvP.

madmaxhunter
05-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Triple posting! Great way to join the forum community.

Cordovan
05-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Since several threads were created on this topic, we'll leave the discussion of this open in the PvP section of the forums.