PDA

View Full Version : REAL mohawks for female characters

Mizzaroo
05-07-2012, 03:18 PM
Okee, so I like all the hair options and whatnot for when making a character on DDO, but Im kinda bummed that male characters get a mohawk and female ones get one thats just lame and not really a mohawk. What Id like to see then is simple, Id like to see the same kind of mohawk that male characters are allowed to have for female ones too. Im suggesting this mainly because *I* am a girl with one and would like any character I make to reflect me in some way or another. Thats one of the fun points of being able to decide how your character looks right? SO PLEASE! LET ME HAVE *REAL* MOHAWKS FOR ME LADIES! :D

(Waits for people to appear to insult for having a mohawk)

flaggson
05-07-2012, 03:30 PM
I see no reason not to have this added in at some point.. nor do I see a reason to insult you

:)

Missing_Minds
05-07-2012, 03:35 PM
Well, I'm not going to insult you for having one. Some of those take a huge amount of work, let alone how ceilings in cars would crush them.

I've got no problems with women having mohawks in the game.

rayworks
05-07-2012, 03:40 PM
Are you talking mohawk 1-inch tall? Or like the one on a Roman centurion's helmet (4-6 inches tall)?

(and its cool if you wear one. it's your head. and your life. you aren't hurting anyone, so enjoy)

So, yes, female characters should get the choice too.

Galeria
05-07-2012, 04:32 PM
/signed for girl mohawks. Add some more hairstyles while you are at it too.

I hate it when I've just gotten my hair done and I see some half-orc chic with the exact same color and style...

Hair is one of the easier changes, I believe so throw some art man-hours into a few new hairstyles. I'll buy 'em probably.

danotmano1998
05-07-2012, 05:09 PM
/Signed on making sure the ladies have all the coolest hairstyles.

What else are the ladies supposed to do between dungeon crawls and raiding?

/Signed on more female footwear too.
(I have no idea why the wife needs 372 pairs of shoes. But she really does. If you don't believe me, you can ask her. I tried once to ask why... ONLY once...) ;)

Ungood
05-07-2012, 05:09 PM
/signed

to more cosmetic options for our toons.

Mizzaroo
05-07-2012, 05:44 PM
I see no reason not to have this added in at some point.. nor do I see a reason to insult you

Well, some people like to be insulting meanies. So thank you(and everyone else) for not being meanies :D

Are you talking mohawk 1-inch tall? Or like the one on a Roman centurion's helmet (4-6 inches tall)?

(and its cool if you wear one. it's your head. and your life. you aren't hurting anyone, so enjoy)

So, yes, female characters should get the choice too.

Eets aboot 3 1/2 inches. :)

Mizzaroo
05-07-2012, 05:47 PM
/Signed on making sure the ladies have all the coolest hairstyles.

What else are the ladies supposed to do between dungeon crawls and raiding?

/Signed on more female footwear too.
(I have no idea why the wife needs 372 pairs of shoes. But she really does. If you don't believe me, you can ask her. I tried once to ask why... ONLY once...) ;)

That is alot of shoes O.o ... Haha.

Marcus-Hawkeye
05-07-2012, 05:53 PM
I use this one:
http://www.ddo.com/media/article_images/Dev_Diaries/Hairstyles/women%20ponytail%20mohawk.jpg

Mizzaroo
05-07-2012, 06:03 PM
I use this one:
http://www.ddo.com/media/article_images/Dev_Diaries/Hairstyles/women%20ponytail%20mohawk.jpg

But the thing is, I dont want a pony hawk. I want one that sticks up from front to back, you know? Thats what I mean.

Marcus-Hawkeye
05-07-2012, 06:14 PM
But the thing is, I dont want a pony hawk. I want one that sticks up from front to back, you know? Thats what I mean.

this one?
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/9540/mohawk.png

Mizzaroo
05-07-2012, 06:15 PM
this one?

Thats a Faux Hawk. I mean like the one that male characters get.

danotmano1998
05-07-2012, 06:16 PM
this one?

That's not a mohawk!
That's a really bad female comb-over... :p

Marcus-Hawkeye
05-07-2012, 06:17 PM
hmm well I guess your outta luck... Have they even designed any new hairstyles since they came out? I'd like to see something like pinhead from hellraiser... but I doubt I'd see that anytime soon. My first post is what I use every TR (unless I'm warforged...)

Mizzaroo
05-07-2012, 06:40 PM
That's not a mohawk!
That's a really bad female comb-over... :p

Oh man... That tickeled my funnybone real good XD

hmm well I guess your outta luck... Have they even designed any new hairstyles since they came out? I'd like to see something like pinhead from hellraiser... but I doubt I'd see that anytime soon. My first post is what I use every TR (unless I'm warforged...)

Just because they havent made any new hairstyles, doesnt mean they wont. I mean, they have crazy colors for hair, why not put out some hairstyles that would go great with them yeah?

cdbd3rd
05-07-2012, 06:56 PM
... SO PLEASE! LET ME HAVE *REAL* MOHAWKS FOR ME LADIES! :D

(Waits for people to appear to insult for having a mohawk)

No insults from here, either.
Although, scanning prior posts, I see a SSOIDH is in order here:
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=201058

;)

Marcus-Hawkeye
05-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Oh man... That tickeled my funnybone real good XD

Just because they havent made any new hairstyles, doesnt mean they wont. I mean, they have crazy colors for hair, why not put out some hairstyles that would go great with them yeah?

Oh I agree, more selection would definately be nice. But if they haven't done any yet, I think the model people are working on other things... those new driders look really cool.

Mizzaroo
05-07-2012, 07:27 PM
No insults from here, either.
Although, scanning prior posts, I see a SSOIDH is in order here:
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=201058

;)

I dunno what SSOIDH is, but I can assume you expect me to post a real picture of myself. Sadly, I will not do so. Haha. I hate cameras. I hate people taking my picture with them. Some noses *MAY* have been bloodied in the process of trying to take my picture. So theres no pictures of me, outside of my Liscense, above the age of 11. So, sorry. ;)

katz
05-07-2012, 07:46 PM
awwww. i'd have liked to see a 3 1/2 inch mohawk. that has to take some work to care for.

SSOIDH would be "Screen shots or it didn't happen" i believe a more appropriate phrase would be "This thread is worthless without pics!" :D

Mizzaroo
05-07-2012, 07:50 PM
awwww. i'd have liked to see a 3 1/2 inch mohawk. that has to take some work to care for.

SSOIDH would be "Screen shots or it didn't happen" i believe a more appropriate phrase would be "This thread is worthless without pics!" :D

Haha. Well, after I turned 12, I started to hate cameras. That hatred remains. You can blame meanies for this. By the way, thank you for telling me what SSOIDH stands for. This whole abbreviation thing... I am noy good at it.

Mizzaroo
05-08-2012, 11:44 PM
Heres more on what exactly Id like to see: http://my.ddo.com/mizzaroo/2012/05/08/ddos-got-the-colors-now-how-bout-we-get-some-style/
Feel free to comment on it and let me know what you think!

Kawai
05-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Re-visiting this thread...
There are far few choices for cosmetic detail. And what we have hasnt been updated in quite a while. I do luv the new armor cosmetics and the way you can try them before you buy them! This, i would luv 2 c with the hairstyles and colors as well, not to mention a ton of new hairstyles. Maybe a Salon/Coffeshop in the Market? I'd hang out there all day if it had an AH inside it! (i spend way too much time there as is... what can i say, i have a stong addiction to the auction and making plat. Wayyyy too much time spent there, and not levelling.

Tarelyn -Achillesia, Thelanis

Mizzaroo
05-09-2012, 02:59 PM
Re-visiting this thread...
There are far few choices for cosmetic detail. And what we have hasnt been updated in quite a while. I do luv the new armor cosmetics and the way you can try them before you buy them! This, i would luv 2 c with the hairstyles and colors as well, not to mention a ton of new hairstyles. Maybe a Salon/Coffeshop in the Market? I'd hang out there all day if it had an AH inside it! (i spend way too much time there as is... what can i say, i have a stong addiction to the auction and making plat. Wayyyy too much time spent there, and not levelling.

That would be a great idea. Itd be nice to know what EXACTLY a hairstyle would look like on a given character along with how certain colors would look with it. Haha. A Coffee shop. Would the coffee in the shop give a speed boost for a short time? Of course, if that were the case then thered have to be the 'crash' effect after it wears off. ;)

Kawai
05-09-2012, 03:14 PM
lol -- thaT WOULD b a nice perk, hehehe coffeebuzz! Only problem i c is everyone pausing to not onlty shipbuff, but then they'll have to run to StormBucks to get thier coffeebuffy, prolonging the parties agony as they wait to start the NORMAL shroud... seriously thats a pet peeve, couldnt help bringing it up :D

Mizzaroo
05-09-2012, 03:22 PM
lol -- thaT WOULD b a nice perk, hehehe coffeebuzz! Only problem i c is everyone pausing to not onlty shipbuff, but then they'll have to run to StormBucks to get thier coffeebuffy, prolonging the parties agony as they wait to start the NORMAL shroud... seriously thats a pet peeve, couldnt help bringing it up :D

Hahaha! StormBucks! Oh THAT tickled my funny bone. I needed that. Well, I Suppose it could be an issue, never ran Shroud so I wouldnt know. Okeeokee, no "StormBucks. But the Salon bit would be a great idea. Itd be a kinda interesting addition for the hair cosmetics. But the problem would be the setting up the building/stall and NPCs that would be associated with it. It would take a while to make. But totally worth it in the end I think. Id definetly sign on to that idea.

zeonardo
05-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Add big mohawks to improve halfling monks aerodynamics...

Mizzaroo
05-09-2012, 04:22 PM
Add big mohawks to improve halfling monks aerodynamics...

Big ones would be cool. However, as I doubt Turbine is even remotly interested in giving female characters real mohawks(or any of the things I mentioned in my bloogy), I doubt theyll make the currently (male only)available mohawks bigger. :(

SiliconScout
05-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Personally I say get rid of the sex based hairstyles all together. I have seen plenty of guys with the "chick" hair and plenty of gals with the "guy" hair.

If you want that half Orc female with the crew cut then I say go for it.

If you want that Dwarven male with the curly pigtails ... all the more power to ya brother!

Mizzaroo
05-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Personally I say get rid of the sex based hairstyles all together. I have seen plenty of guys with the "chick" hair and plenty of gals with the "guy" hair.

If you want that half Orc female with the crew cut then I say go for it.

If you want that Dwarven male with the curly pigtails ... all the more power to ya brother!

Hahaha! Id totally make a Dwarven male with curly pigtails!!! Itd be so fun! I knew a guy once who did his hair in braided pigtails for gits and shiggles. Looking back, we must have looked quite odd next to each other. Haha.

SiliconScout
05-09-2012, 11:44 PM
I know right!

Toss in that braided beard and that is one styling dwarf!

Make him a Bard and run with it!

Mizzaroo
05-09-2012, 11:59 PM
I know right!

Toss in that braided beard and that is one styling dwarf!

Make him a Bard and run with it!

Haha! Oh man. Some of you peeps really know how to make a girl enter a small fit of giggles.

dodger72
05-10-2012, 07:45 AM
Mohawks....mullets, skullets.....any hair style. Let the dev's/designers go nuts

/signed

Mizzaroo
05-10-2012, 12:08 PM
Mohawks....mullets, skullets.....any hair style. Let the dev's/designers go nuts

/signed

Yeah! Itd be nice if they did something like what Jagex(surprisingly) did for Runescape when they(4 or 5 years ago) just made a whole bunch of new hair styles. Both head and face hair.

SiliconScout
05-11-2012, 11:40 AM
Hell I'd even be willing to let some of the facial hair pass over. I mean I have this one Aunt in El Passo the 'stache on her puts Yosimitie Sam to shame!

LOL.

Seriously though just allow all hair styles on all toons regardless of sex. I am sure they will still sell just as many custom hair jobs as they currently do and we'd get to see some dwarves running around with the Fabio locks streaming through the air.

Yeah Ladies you know you couldn't handle that now could ya!

Kawai
05-11-2012, 11:44 AM

*facepalm

Uska
05-11-2012, 11:49 AM
Yah mohawks would be fine for all had one myself in the 70's and learned an important rule always always always put sun block on your head. Dont even remember where I go the idea for getting one but dont remember seeing anyone else in those days having one in wichita

Mizzaroo
05-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Hell I'd even be willing to let some of the facial hair pass over. I mean I have this one Aunt in El Passo the 'stache on her puts Yosimitie Sam to shame!

LOL.

Seriously though just allow all hair styles on all toons regardless of sex. I am sure they will still sell just as many custom hair jobs as they currently do and we'd get to see some dwarves running around with the Fabio locks streaming through the air.

You sir, are a goober. :D

SiliconScout
05-11-2012, 03:27 PM
*bows*

FATHERS HOLD ONTO YOUR DAUGHTERS AS ALL HAIL THE POWER OF THE FABIO DWARF!

Ye Gods above and below picturing that in my head has me giggling like a school girl inside.

Mizzaroo
05-11-2012, 07:37 PM
*bows*

FATHERS HOLD ONTO YOUR DAUGHTERS AS ALL HAIL THE POWER OF THE FABIO DWARF!

Ye Gods above and below picturing that in my head has me giggling like a school girl inside.

Oh dear me... Well, its obvious youve got a sense of humor. Thats always good.

SiliconScout
05-14-2012, 02:02 PM
Guilty as charged!

By the way love the toon name "Whacksmack" ... pure awesome there.

Mizzaroo
05-14-2012, 02:09 PM
Guilty as charged!

By the way love the toon name "Whacksmack" ... pure awesome there.

Thank you. Her full name is Whack-Smack-Wham-Pow. Thought itd be a good name for a monk. NOW, back to hair! What do we want?! MORE HAIRSTYLES FOR DDO! When do we want em?! WHEN THEY FIND THE TIME TO MAKE EM!

Kawai
05-18-2012, 01:20 PM
I'm still waiting for hair that hangz down 2 me booty!
Oh, and that reminds me. There is still a big issue with some (if not all) of the default styles actually clipping into the armor. I luv me Dragonscales... but the hair clips. :( So i have to use one of the TPS cosmetic gears over it. How wrong is that?
-Tare

Mizzaroo
05-18-2012, 02:48 PM
I'm still waiting for hair that hangz down 2 me booty!
Oh, and that reminds me. There is still a big issue with some (if not all) of the default styles actually clipping into the armor. I luv me Dragonscales... but the hair clips. :( So i have to use one of the TPS cosmetic gears over it. How wrong is that?
-Tare

Im going to go out on a limb here and assume you have uberly long hair? I could never have hair that long. I imagine hair like that would take alot to take care of. Can you imagine if our characters were real, how hard it must be to keep their hair clean?! With all the kobolds, zombies bugbears and what not I can kill in a day, my goodness! It must have alot of junk in it! As for clipping, yeah. Clipping issues like that are lame. Maybe someday all things like this will be fixed. And Ill have mohawks and dreds for my ladies :D

Missing_Minds
05-18-2012, 02:54 PM
Im going to go out on a limb here and assume you have uberly long hair? I could never have hair that long. I imagine hair like that would take alot to take care of. Can you imagine if our characters were real, how hard it must be to keep their hair clean?! With all the kobolds, zombies bugbears and what not I can kill in a day, my goodness! It must have alot of junk in it! As for clipping, yeah. Clipping issues like that are lame. Maybe someday all things like this will be fixed. And Ill have mohawks and dreds for my ladies :D

My thought was always everything it would get tangled up in, esp in forests and such.

Now... pen and paper, wizards and/or sorcs probably wouldn't have too much of an issue. One cantrip could probably solve hair problems quite nicely.

Mizzaroo
05-18-2012, 02:57 PM
My thought was always everything it would get tangled up in, esp in forests and such.

Now... pen and paper, wizards and/or sorcs probably wouldn't have too much of an issue. One cantrip could probably solve hair problems quite nicely.

You mean like a fireball gone arwy sizzeling their hair to a crisp kinda like in cartoons? :D (by the way, had to use a dictionary to learn what cantrip meant)

Kawai
05-18-2012, 02:58 PM

It was really really really longwhen i was around 14... Mama made meh cut it. :( Now it's usually just a a few inches or 4 beyond me shouldiez. But yea, iwouldlove to have that option on meh toonie.
I can't remember which number it is i select on Achi, think its like 6 or 7... very long, parted (bleah). I think it was the longest i could find, and none of the purchaseables are longer either. poo poo poo!
They just SERIOUSLY need to give us more choices, and a place to try it out!
-Tare

Mizzaroo
05-18-2012, 03:02 PM
It was really really really longwhen i was around 14... Mama made meh cut it. :( Now it's usually just a a few inches or 4 beyond me shouldiez. But yea, iwouldlove to have that option on meh toonie.
I can't remember which number it is i select on Achi, think its like 6 or 7... very long, parted (bleah). I think it was the longest i could find, and none of the purchaseables are longer either. poo poo poo!
They just SERIOUSLY need to give us more choices, and a place to try it out!
-Tare

Haha. When I was 12 I took my birthday money and went to have my head shaved into a mohawk. My sisters mother was noy to happy about that :D a place to try them would be pretty cool. The pictures for them dont really give a grand idea of what theyll look like. At least not in my opinion.

Missing_Minds
05-18-2012, 03:06 PM
You mean like a fireball gone arwy sizzeling their hair to a crisp kinda like in cartoons? :D (by the way, had to use a dictionary to learn what cantrip meant)

Essentially, it is the apprentice's best friend for cleaning, mundane tasks, pranks, and quick fashion statements.

Kawai
05-18-2012, 03:08 PM
Haha. When I was 12 I took my birthday money and went to have my head shaved into a mohawk. My sisters mother was noy to happy about that :D a place to try them would be pretty cool. The pictures for them dont really give a grand idea of what theyll look like. At least not in my opinion.

Actually, i am quite happy with the purchaseable mohawk in the dumdumoh store. I have it on Kiawa. (she is me Kensai III. She likey to fill boyz with arrowz in peeveepee more than Achi. She's just inferior without evasion).
no, really, i likey the store mohawk. Even has a little color stripey on it. (Platinum baby!)

Mizzaroo
05-18-2012, 03:09 PM
Essentially, it is the apprentice's best friend for cleaning, mundane tasks, pranks, and quick fashion statements.

Ah. So what you were saying was that all theyd have to do is wave a wand around and 'WAHLA!' clean hair?

Mizzaroo
05-18-2012, 03:11 PM
Actually, i am quite happy with the purchaseable mohawk in the dumdumoh store. I have it on Kiawa. (she is me Kensai III. She likey to fill boyz with arrowz in peeveepee more than Achi. She's just inferior without evasion).
no, really, i likey the store mohawk. Even has a little color stripey on it. (Platinum baby!)

Haha. Well, Id still be stoked to have the mohawks male characters get(for free at creation) available to females. Then Id be wholly and completly satisfied. And maybe Id jump around making happy squealy sounds. Well... if I wasnt injured that is. XD

Missing_Minds
05-18-2012, 03:14 PM
Ah. So what you were saying was that all theyd have to do is wave a wand around and 'WAHLA!' clean hair?

Wand? You think this is Harry potter? Real wizards don't need wands to do everything. ;)

But yeap, spend a few moments in concentration, control the forces of the universe, rewrite physics for a time, and Whala! Clean hair.

Mizzaroo
05-18-2012, 03:17 PM
Wand? You think this is Harry potter? Real wizards don't need wands to do everything. ;)

But yeap, spend a few moments in concentration, control the forces of the universe, rewrite physics for a time, and Whala! Clean hair.

Haha. Gotcha. ;) Dont need wands to clean their hair out. Ill remember that.

danzig138
05-25-2012, 02:05 AM
Personally I say get rid of the sex based hairstyles all together.
This is signed. I don't understand why they have the hairstyle separated by gender at all. Just let me have the dang hairstyle I want for my character.

Mizzaroo
05-26-2012, 04:15 AM
This is signed. I don't understand why they have the hairstyle separated by gender at all. Just let me have the dang hairstyle I want for my character.

Haha. Thats pretty much how I feel. Id offer to send them cookies if they put in more hairstyles(like mohawks for females ;) ), but I dont think Turbine devs like cookies.

Kawai
06-04-2012, 08:26 AM
ps: I still wanna actual hairdresser/coffeeshop with an AH inside it. A nice place to hang, try on cosmetic gear, including hairstyles... it only makes sense, and would be fun! "kk, I'll buff and meet ya at Stormbucks"
-Tarelyn

Mizzaroo
06-21-2012, 03:13 PM
So, I was thinking about something(usually a very dangerous thing) and I came up with a pretty great(in my opinion) idea. Now this idea builds off both mine and Kawais ideas: Put somewhere in Stormreach a kind of hair shop(like Kawai suggested on here) and allow players to spend Plat on the hairstyles/colors that are available by default at character creation. But to build on this idea, also allow players to be able to spend TP right there to unlock for their character hairstyles/colors and let it be a permanetly unlocked style/color for that particular character. I think it would work out pretty great. I personally would be more than happy to spend TP/Plat on that kind of stuff alone, especially since I made a hairstyle mistake on my Monk when I LRd her and the only real way to change it is to do a ressurection on her again or use TP to get a temporary fix.

So to review:
1: More hairstyles
2: A hairstyle shop in Stormreach
3: The ability to use Plat to buy for your character hairstyles/colors that are available at creation
4: The ability to use TP to buy hairstyles/colors that are available in the DDO store and unlock for a particular character permanetly.
5: All hairstyles/colors purchased using TP are therefore buyable afterwards on that particular character using Plat.

Anyways, I think it could work out nicely and I cant think of any reasons to not like it. But thats cause Im me. :D

Kawai
06-22-2012, 08:08 AM
...So to review:
1: More hairstyles (lots more! 10 minimum!)
2: A hairstyle shop in Stormreach (Somewhere in the Market, plz)
3: The ability to use Plat to buy for your character hairstyles/colors that are available at creation (This, especially, is very much needed!)
4: The ability to use TP to buy hairstyles/colors that are available in the DDO store and unlock for a particular character permanetly. (Dunno if DDO likey the word "permanent", but if the price was high enough maybe they would consider it)
5: All hairstyles/colors purchased using TP are therefore buyable afterwards on that particular character using Plat. (Woot!)

+1 for the original ideas, and i took the liberty of adding to it... ;)

Auralana7214
06-22-2012, 08:19 AM
So to review:
1: More hairstyles
2: A hairstyle shop in Stormreach
3: The ability to use Plat to buy for your character hairstyles/colors that are available at creation
4: The ability to use TP to buy hairstyles/colors that are available in the DDO store and unlock for a particular character permanetly.
5: All hairstyles/colors purchased using TP are therefore buyable afterwards on that particular character using Plat.

I love those ideas! I would also add the ability to preview hairstyles/colors before you buy like we can preveiw the armor kits.

/signed!

Kawai
06-22-2012, 10:33 AM
by the way.... something like this? Me likey...
http://trendyshorthaircuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Female-Faux-hawk-Haircut-150x200.jpg
:rolleyes:

Mizzaroo
06-22-2012, 12:02 PM
+1 for the original ideas, and i took the liberty of adding to it... ;)

Well, the idea was inspired in part by you. The idea for a shop in game where hairstyles/colors could be bought is really good. Also, good catch mentioning making them cost a little more to make them permanent unlocks. I forgot to put that in originally. :D

I love those ideas! I would also add the ability to preview hairstyles/colors before you buy like we can preveiw the armor kits.

/signed!

Well, having a way to preview them before purchasing would be a part of having some kinda Salon in the game. Preview how the hair/color looks then select purchase and run around like a happy happy person! :D

Mizzaroo
06-22-2012, 12:07 PM
by the way.... something like this? Me likey...
http://trendyshorthaircuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Female-Faux-hawk-Haircut-150x200.jpg
:rolleyes:

More like completly shaved on both sides ;) http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000662127/polls_ijustine_mohawk_2816_301421_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Kawai
06-28-2012, 09:15 AM
More like completly shaved on both sides ;) http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000662127/polls_ijustine_mohawk_2816_301421_poll_xlarge.jpeg

:eek:
Gooood.... LORD woman!
No...
No... uh-uhhh.... no-way.
Nope!
Not EVEN in a purple haze. :rolleyes:
...when Prince Charming le perfecto comes along... i wanna b able to at least not think twice about me doo.
Dont get me wrong, i've went the shaved route before... got too many... oddballs... trying to hit. it went away quick!
~besides, a style only suits me about a month or two anyway.... `just say'n

Mizzaroo
06-28-2012, 11:50 AM
:eek:
Gooood.... LORD woman!
No...
No... uh-uhhh.... no-way.
Nope!
Not EVEN in a purple haze. :rolleyes:
...when Prince Charming le perfecto comes along... i wanna b able to at least not think twice about me doo.
Dont get me wrong, i've went the shaved route before... got too many... oddballs... trying to hit. it went away quick!
~besides, a style only suits me about a month or two anyway.... `just say'n

Hahaha! Well, I like my hair like that. Its comfy for me. As for oddballs, whenever anyone trys to hit on me, I generally tell them to shove off. ;)
As for how long it lasts, Ive had my hair like this for since I was twelve. Being that Im almost 22...
Purple haze? What the heckles is that?

Kawai
06-28-2012, 12:00 PM
As for how long it lasts, Ive had my hair like this for since I was twelve. Being that Im almost 22...

omg. you need professional help. as in, salon, hello? :rolleyes:

lol i actually have NO clue, something me dad sez quite frequently indicating i guess, that he would never in a million years do ____. (maybe someone from that generation can comment) otherwise i know me, i'll have me booty in the wiki trying to find out. :(

Mizzaroo
06-28-2012, 04:11 PM
omg. you need professional help. as in, salon, hello? :rolleyes:

lol i actually have NO clue, something me dad sez quite frequently indicating i guess, that he would never in a million years do ____. (maybe someone from that generation can comment) otherwise i know me, i'll have me booty in the wiki trying to find out. :(

Hey meow, one of my bestest friends does my hair. Well, except the coloring part. I do that. Sometimes its a bright green, once or twice its been red. But mostly its Royal Blue. I like that color. And Im not likley to change my hair anytime soon. Tried that last year. Felt so weird that I just reverted back to my mohawk style. :D

Todkaninchen
07-01-2012, 06:57 PM
And girl glasses too.

I mean, it seems you can select glasses as males as a facial item (in with the scars), but not glasses...

Kawai
07-02-2012, 09:14 AM
...Well, except the coloring part. I do that. Sometimes its a bright green, once or twice its been red. :D

i went with the bright green on me toon for a tad... (toon changes look more often than i do, and that says something.... not sure what...) :rolleyes: but i think if i did that in realworld, mom would have heart attack. Besides, it's gotta b platinum if its going to stay a while. :)

Kawai
07-02-2012, 09:19 AM
And girl glasses too.

I mean, it seems you can select glasses as males as a facial item (in with the scars), but not glasses...
really? never realized that... i guess we wear contacts. :cool:

cdbd3rd
07-02-2012, 09:52 AM

Tearing mind away from various mental images -- Purple Haze... *ahem* yeah. :o

Not that *I* have tried it or anything, but a friend of mine I used to play in a band with *might* have told a few stories... ;)

Tis one of the LSD hallucinogenic drugs. Depending on how one's dad uses the term, it could be similar to how I often ask my eldest daughter, "Are you on drugs?" when she's being extraordinarily ditzy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Haze

We may now resume our regularly scheduled hair stuff. :)

Ergh... :o

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt291/cdbd3rd/cd1983a.jpg
circa: 1983

Kawai
07-02-2012, 09:59 AM
Tearing mind away from various mental images -- Purple Haze... *ahem* yeah. :o

Not that *I* have tried it or anything, but a friend of mine I used to play in a band with *might* have told a few stories... ;)

Tis one of the LSD hallucinogenic drugs. Depending on how one's dad uses the term, it could be similar to how I often ask my eldest daughter, "Are you on drugs?" when she's being extraordinarily ditzy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Haze

We may now resume our regularly scheduled hair stuff. :)

Ergh... :o

update - update - update.... according to me Dad... this is a song i should know, or rather to quote: "Everyone knows that! It's by Jimmy Hendrix back in the blah blah blah days blah blah..."

cdbd3rd
07-02-2012, 10:02 AM
update - update - update.... according to me Dad... this is a song i should know, or rather to quote: "Everyone knows that! It's by Jimmy Hendrix back in the blah blah blah days blah blah..."

I was figuring that as common knowledge - tho should know better...

Ever since I bragged to co-workers about getting 7th row seats to Pat Benatar and they going, "Hunh? Who's he?"

*sigh*

Mizzaroo
07-02-2012, 09:52 PM
And girl glasses too.

You can select glasses as a male item if your character is a Halfling male. Never noticed it on other races. But opening up or getting rid of the race/gender restrictions on character creation would be cool.

i went with the bright green on me toon for a tad... (toon changes look more often than i do, and that says something.... not sure what...) :rolleyes: but i think if i did that in realworld, mom would have heart attack. Besides, it's gotta b platinum if its going to stay a while. :)

My sisters mother and I dont speak, so her opinion of my hair is worth less than dirt. :)

I was figuring that as common knowledge - tho should know better...

Ever since I bragged to co-workers about getting 7th row seats to Pat Benatar and they going, "Hunh? Who's he?"

*sigh*

I dont listen to Jimmy Hendrix or Pat Benatar.

SgtSarros
07-03-2012, 02:31 PM
As a male almost long enough to sit on, I completely agree with doing away with gender-only hairstyles and let them all be availible to all.

cdbd3rd
07-03-2012, 02:34 PM
As a male almost long enough to sit on, ....

THAT is NOT what we're talking about here!!! :D

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt291/cdbd3rd/cdemotes/rofl.gif

....braggart. :p

Mizzaroo
07-03-2012, 06:47 PM
THAT is NOT what we're talking about here!!! :D

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt291/cdbd3rd/cdemotes/rofl.gif

....braggart. :p

Im going to assume Im missing some joke... That happens alot. Moo.

Kawai
07-17-2012, 11:37 AM
~My sisters mother and I dont speak, so her opinion of my hair is worth less than dirt. :)

"My... sisters... mother"? Ohh ~ouch~ bad tidings :eek:
I cannot venture as to what that is all about, -i dont think i could handle life without me mom & dad... :(
Fix it, Mizz... do it! :mad: -Life is too short, and all that.... just say'n

Goregnash
07-17-2012, 01:35 PM
I like many others am a huge fan of character customization and I for one believe the more versitle your characters are the more you will enjoy playing.

/signed

Mizzaroo
07-17-2012, 05:07 PM
"My... sisters... mother"? Ohh ~ouch~ bad tidings :eek:
I cannot venture as to what that is all about, -i dont think i could handle life without me mom & dad... :(
Fix it, Mizz... do it! :mad: -Life is too short, and all that.... just say'n

Itd be easier to just smash a brick into the side of my head multiple times.

I like many others am a huge fan of character customization and I for one believe the more versitle your characters are the more you will enjoy playing.

/signed

Yeah. One of the things I enjoy about customizing the way my characters look, is being able to make them look more like me. Of course there are others out there who like to make them look LESS like them for varying reasons. :D

Kawai
10-14-2012, 07:40 AM

/signed

This^^^^

CaptainSpacePony
10-14-2012, 08:37 AM
I support this undead thread.

As young lad, I sported a great looking 7-inch Omac-style mowhawk and always thought they looked even better on the ladies.

Yes it was took some time everyday to not only make it stand but to make it stand up in a broad rather than a tapered wedge.

GoRinNoSho
10-14-2012, 10:14 AM
The art work is there as the new drow have newer hairstyles. I'd assume that the modelers just need to implement the model for all character shapes and sizes.

So I'd figure they'd be coming semi-soon.

SiliconScout
10-14-2012, 09:56 PM
You can select glasses as a male item if your character is a Halfling male. Never noticed it on other races. But opening up or getting rid of the race/gender restrictions on character creation would be cool.

Dwarf as well.

I have a little FvS named Deetur VonDwarfenshortz who wears them.

Looks like it's something only the stubbies get. That should also be changed IMHO.

Kawai
10-16-2012, 03:07 AM
The art work is there as the new drow have newer hairstyles. I'd assume that the modelers just need to implement the model for all character shapes and sizes.

So I'd figure they'd be coming semi-soon.

Mizzaroo
10-18-2012, 09:18 PM
My thread is still semi alive! WOO! But yes, still want more choices and now. Why? Because I am Queen and I demand it. Please?
For the sake of the ponies!
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17900000/Rainbow-Dash-my-little-pony-17940460-307-304.jpg

Kawai
10-18-2012, 09:46 PM
My thread is still semi alive! WOO! But yes, still want more choices and now. Why? Because I am Queen and I demand it. Please?
For the sake of the ponies!
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17900000/Rainbow-Dash-my-little-pony-17940460-307-304.jpg

:eek: Pony's? Where?

Mizzaroo
10-20-2012, 07:16 PM
Image didnt post >.< It was a picture of an adorable My Little Pony.

Missing_Minds
10-20-2012, 08:23 PM
Image didnt post >.< It was a picture of an adorable My Little Pony.
Gen 1 or so by the looks. So there is Mizzaroo's pony post, Kawai.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17900000/Rainbow-Dash-my-little-pony-17940460-307-304.jpg?1350782548154

Kawai
10-20-2012, 10:57 PM
Gen 1 or so by the looks. So there is Mizzaroo's pony post, Kawai.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17900000/Rainbow-Dash-my-little-pony-17940460-307-304.jpg?1350782548154

Now that would make quite the splash tagging along behind meh booty. :p

cdbd3rd
10-21-2012, 12:08 AM
Im going to assume Im missing some joke... That happens alot. Moo.

I'm glad this came back to life so i didn't have to do it. ;)

The joke there was Sgt not specifying it was his HAIR that was long enough to sit on. :D

Since Tolero & Cordovan are doing that Ask The Mimic thing, you might send them a question about new hair styles. :cool:

Impaqt
10-21-2012, 12:11 AM
Well, some people like to be insulting meanies. So thank you(and everyone else) for not being meanies :D

yeah, and some folks like to scream for attention as well......

cdbd3rd
10-21-2012, 12:29 AM

:confused: You feeling okay, Imp? You're not usually such a... meanie. :p

Mizzaroo
10-21-2012, 08:40 PM
Now that would make quite the splash tagging along behind meh booty. :p

Wouldnt some crazy multi hari color thing like that be cool on characters?! :D

I'm glad this came back to life so i didn't have to do it. ;)

The joke there was Sgt not specifying it was his HAIR that was long enough to sit on. :D

Since Tolero & Cordovan are doing that Ask The Mimic thing, you might send them a question about new hair styles. :cool:

Oh okay. Thanks.

Youre nor referring to me are you? O.O

Kawai
11-05-2012, 08:34 AM
Wouldnt some crazy multi hari color thing like that be cool on characters?! :D

MultiColored Hair would SO totally b worth VIP, 1000tps, 1000 Favor (picky a house) and i dunno, maybe a good long grindy to collect 20 Shards of Hair, 20 Seals of Color, 20 Scrolls of Change, and oh, if you want Epic Lox like mine? You will need many many EpicPurplyTokens. :cool:

...i would totally b VIP then... after all this time. :rolleyes:

Mizzaroo
11-09-2012, 08:32 PM
MultiColored Hair would SO totally b worth VIP, 1000tps, 1000 Favor (picky a house) and i dunno, maybe a good long grindy to collect 20 Shards of Hair, 20 Seals of Color, 20 Scrolls of Change, and oh, if you want Epic Lox like mine? You will need many many EpicPurplyTokens. :cool:

...i would totally b VIP then... after all this time. :rolleyes:

Oh my goodness... that sounds like alot of work XD

jamvaru
11-09-2012, 09:32 PM
yeah, cool

more hair options; also more nose options; and more facial options

re: vip hair; NO

re: premium hair: YES

i noticed some nice hair colors that don't seem standard; it is pleasant to see something i don't even know exists for the first time; more of that would be great

I don't mind if you guys want to spend all your time making stuff for the store; whatever makes you more money means you can hire more devs

I will be happy to work for you if you need more ideas. Just go ahead and give me a deposit and I will get right on it. You can make me a paypal account and give me the password when we agree on the proper rate of compensation. Basically I see it as a sort of pay as you go, premium plan. If you put $100 in the account for me, I will give you $100 worth of work back. The ball is in your court.

;]

Mizzaroo
11-10-2012, 08:34 PM
yeah, cool

more hair options; also more nose options; and more facial options

re: vip hair; NO

re: premium hair: YES

i noticed some nice hair colors that don't seem standard; it is pleasant to see something i don't even know exists for the first time; more of that would be great

I don't mind if you guys want to spend all your time making stuff for the store; whatever makes you more money means you can hire more devs

I will be happy to work for you if you need more ideas. Just go ahead and give me a deposit and I will get right on it. You can make me a paypal account and give me the password when we agree on the proper rate of compensation. Basically I see it as a sort of pay as you go, premium plan. If you put $100 in the account for me, I will give you $100 worth of work back. The ball is in your court.

;]

You want more noses? I have to say, thats a new one!

Kawai
11-11-2012, 05:37 PM
You want more noses? I have to say, thats a new one!

Have to say... all for that as well.
There is usually only ONE nose per character that's even halfway done right.

Except Half Elf.
Of which you have a choice of Long, Longer, and Longest. :confused:
And yea, all 3 look horrid combined with the beady eyes placed way too high. :(

bibliomane
11-12-2012, 07:32 AM
The current hair options are annoying to me. Most either are not to my taste or show too much of a scalp part in the center. I would love more hair options--particularly buns, braids, and ponytails.

cdbd3rd
11-12-2012, 08:01 AM

I don't mind if you guys want to spend all your time making stuff for the store; whatever makes you more money means you can hire more devs <-the laid-off devs back.
;]

A little ftfy there. ;)

... I would love more hair options--particularly buns, ....

You want an option for hairy buns?!? :eek:

:p

Kawai
11-16-2012, 07:53 AM
...You want an option for hairy buns?!? :eek:

Yes actually.
Hairy Buns would b nice.
Curly, Dangly strands hanging loose around le face and of course the back.
There are three? maybe 4 shorter stylish hairdo's for fem? And they're mostly terrible.
They don't have to all b eff'me longhair dooz.

Guyz like gurls with longhair. Duhh. We not stoopy.
There's time and place for that.
We much prefer nice, with no hassles. :)
specially when breaking out bowzie to pwn Dragons. :cool:
so :P

Mizzaroo
11-17-2012, 04:45 AM
Yes actually.
Hairy Buns would b nice.
Curly, Dangly strands hanging loose around le face and of course the back.
There are three? maybe 4 shorter stylish hairdo's for fem? And they're mostly terrible.
They don't have to all b eff'me longhair dooz.

Guyz like gurls with longhair. Duhh. We not stoopy.
There's time and place for that.
We much prefer nice, with no hassles. :)
specially when breaking out bowzie to pwn Dragons. :cool:
so :P

Ooo! A Princess Leia hairstyle would be fun too now that I think about it. Acid green!

Kawai
11-17-2012, 05:23 PM
Ooo! A Princess Leia hairstyle would be fun too now that I think about it. Acid green!

:confused:

-head-desk-

Mizzaroo
11-18-2012, 06:55 PM
:confused:

-head-desk-

What? Itd be AWESOME! And the Acid Green style is really fun :)

Kawai
11-18-2012, 07:19 PM
What? Itd be AWESOME! And the Acid Green style is really fun :)

Nono.. not le Color.
Acid Green & pastel Pink r actually meh favez.

But the Leia thingy? :confused:
I'd shave it off? ~& go eurotrashpunk thingy first.

Need some Docs and a British flag shirt though.
...and leather jakkie.

:cool: that would kind of rok it out.

Mizzaroo
11-19-2012, 09:20 PM
Nono.. not le Color.
Acid Green & pastel Pink r actually meh favez.

But the Leia thingy? :confused:
I'd shave it off? ~& go eurotrashpunk thingy first.

Need some Docs and a British flag shirt though.
...and leather jakkie.

:cool: that would kind of rok it out.

Yeah, but... You know... The Leia hair... It's STAR WARS! Star Wars is the most awesomest thing, after me! Itd be like... almost as cool as Turbine letting me have the mohawks on my ladies that I want! STAR WARS Kawai! *STAR WARS*!!!

Kawai
11-19-2012, 09:24 PM
Yeah, but... You know... The Leia hair... It's STAR WARS! Star Wars is the most awesomest thing, after me! Itd be like... almost as cool as Turbine letting me have the mohawks on my ladies that I want! STAR WARS Kawai! *STAR WARS*!!!

omg
nooooo
u sound like meh brother now!
lol
he is such a goob with le whole StarWars thing.
always has been, always will b i guess.
but u2? :eek:
gahhhhh

Mizzaroo
11-22-2012, 06:56 AM
omg
nooooo
u sound like meh brother now!
lol
he is such a goob with le whole StarWars thing.
always has been, always will b i guess.
but u2? :eek:
gahhhhh

Just so you know, whenever you speak to me, youre speaking to an Emporess of the Sith. ;)

Alrik_Fassbauer
11-23-2012, 10:42 AM
At the dinner table : "Use the fork, Luke."

Mizzaroo
11-23-2012, 05:42 PM
At the dinner table : "Use the fork, Luke."

Haha. But I prefer eating with just a knife! ;)