PDA

View Full Version : Armor Set quickslot and Hair Previews

easyaction
05-03-2012, 01:56 AM
Two suggestions that are wildly separate from each other:

1. I would like to be able to place multiple armor/items in the same quick slot similar to how you can do weapon sets now. for example: why cant i have my mantle of the worldshaper and voice of the master in the same clicky box? seems easy enough. two, three, four different items in the same box. say i throw on a set of greater fire resist robes and want my armor bracers on at the same time, or the armor i'm wearing has an enchantment that's on one rune arm i typically use, but i dont want to double up so i set my other good rune arm to automatically equip when i throw on my other armor. the uses are endeless.

2. a Preview button for hair styles/color, we can do it with armor, shoudnt be to hard to add button. plenty of hairstyles i might buy but dont want to spend the TP if its stupid looking.

2.2 (afterthought) more new hairstyles, these are the same ones from god knows how long ago, also add any hairstyles from the creation menu to the shop!

i think thats all.... for now

macubrae
05-03-2012, 04:14 PM
A more popular example would be a toon changing from their UMD equipment, to DPS or tanking gear.
As it is now, I always forget something. I'll be switching to my House P trinket after leaving a quest only to find that I've had it on the whole time.

Equipment swapping is more of an annoyance then anything else. As far as the hair style and color options I have no opinion about that, I'm a guy.