PDA

View Full Version : Dear Devs. Anointed Falchion please

firemedium_jt
04-27-2012, 08:43 PM
It is time for it. My Paladin prays to his gods for it every night then dreams about this.

I want a holy sword falchion.

The barbs do so much better on everything with damage. Why is there no anointed falchion to buy for my holy sword spell? There are scimitars and Rapiers. Greatswords 2hd.

It would make this guy so much better and comparable with the consentant damage other melee's dish out. I will still not do as good damage against non evil, but against evil I will rock even more as I should.

With level 25 coming Pallies are due this anointed falchion to cast holysword spell on it.

Why not??

Please.

________

reposted here from melee board but with more begging added.

Talias006
04-27-2012, 09:54 PM
Technically you're correct in that we'll be moved to a cap of 25, but those levels will be Epic levels, so most likely will have little to do with base classes.
Nomenclature of levels 1-20 is now known as Heroic, to differentiate from Epic levels.

That being said, I agree that they still need a Falchion listing for Holy Sword, for among others, Valenar Elves would be greatly appreciative.

firemedium_jt
04-30-2012, 02:09 PM
Well on the melee thread no one is against it. It really is time for it. I have not played my Pally in a while but this would get me interested again. Pallies against evil should have the very highest dps IMHO and not gimping holysword spell would solve this.