PDA

View Full Version : Sliders on loot image windows.

TrinityTurtle
04-23-2012, 06:50 AM
I would love to see a smaller loot window when I click on an item with a slider. Right now, especially with the rune arms and greensteel, the windows are so large I can't even see the minimum level of the thing on my screen, and have no way to move it around since the top is above my screen. I know, my fault for having a 15.4" laptop! It's a small thing, not important in the grand scheme of things, but UI improvements really give playing a good feel.

Demaril
04-23-2012, 06:58 AM
id definatly love to see the same option and its not your screen, mines 42" and GS items still scroll off the top. For now tohugh if you go in to optiosn theres a box you can uncheck called "Show Detailed Descriptions" or soemthign similar, which removes all the explanations of what each boost does (highlughting one shows yo uwhat it does) that wil lcondense Alchemicals and GS etc

Ilindith
04-23-2012, 07:05 AM
id definatly love to see the same option and its not your screen, mines 42" and GS items still scroll off the top. For now tohugh if you go in to optiosn theres a box you can uncheck called "Show Detailed Descriptions" or soemthign similar, which removes all the explanations of what each boost does (highlughting one shows yo uwhat it does) that wil lcondense Alchemicals and GS etc

Yup, pretty much the best thing to do until they add a scrollbar to items. Looks like this when used. After a while you already know what all the effect do anyway so don't need the full thing.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2660/screenshot00045h.jpg

incineration
04-23-2012, 07:21 AM
Yup, pretty much the best thing to do until they add a scrollbar to items. Looks like this when used. After a while you already know what all the effect do anyway so don't need the full thing.

*pic*

even if you don't know what every effect does, you can still hover over the effect on the item to find out what it does

Hellllboy
04-23-2012, 07:29 AM
I would love to see a smaller loot window when I click on an item with a slider. Right now, especially with the rune arms and greensteel, the windows are so large I can't even see the minimum level of the thing on my screen, and have no way to move it around since the top is above my screen. I know, my fault for having a 15.4" laptop! It's a small thing, not important in the grand scheme of things, but UI improvements really give playing a good feel.

Did someone say Sliders?

Its what you Crave! ;)

p.s. /Signed!

TrinityTurtle
04-23-2012, 07:37 AM
Did someone say Sliders?

Its what you Crave! ;)

p.s. /Signed!

Hey now! That is metagaming and unfair! You know my irl addictions, and take me to feed them when we manage to hang out!

To everyone else, thank you for the option. I'd still like a slider rather than click and unclicking, especially when a whole bunch of presumable new things are going to show up, but I do appreciate the working solution. :)

Hellllboy
04-23-2012, 07:43 AM
Hey now! That is metagaming and unfair! You know my irl addictions, and take me to feed them when we manage to hang out!

To everyone else, thank you for the option. I'd still like a slider rather than click and unclicking, especially when a whole bunch of presumable new things are going to show up, but I do appreciate the working solution. :)

Honestly, I play on a small monitor as well and can never see the top of my weapons or armor-so yes, at least give us a check in options to add a slider.

Ilindith
04-23-2012, 08:01 AM

I would love to see a scrollbar added to items. Been wanting once ever since I made my first GS item :p
But at least there's a workaround for now.
Maybe they'll decide to add useful stuff like this someday instead of eye-candy like companions :rolleyes: