PDA

View Full Version : Increase Durability on Cure wands please.

Antheal
04-21-2012, 08:23 AM
Please could you increase the durability on Cure Wounds wands, and also Repair Wands so that someone's potential only source of healing *isn't* completely ruined because their 50 charge wand is unusable because some monster got a lucky hit and broke it in one shot.

Ravoc-DDO
04-21-2012, 08:40 AM
You could bring a spare to cover such occasions. But if you don't have wand masteries and it's for self use only, I'd recommend sticking to pots instead.

Uska
04-21-2012, 09:01 AM
You could bring a spare to cover such occasions. But if you don't have wand masteries and it's for self use only, I'd recommend sticking to pots instead.

wands are cheaper over all but you do have to switch them out so I carry both and good advice carrying a spare

to the op I dont think wands durability needs increasing they should be fragile items I dont get mine broken much but maybe I have better luck than u

Spoonwelder
04-21-2012, 09:45 AM
They are sticks - they break easy.

Come back and talk to us when you start losing major mnem pots to the arrows hitting you from a mile away through your shield, armor and super tough extra reinforced backpack with special slots for cradling glass vials which I am sure we all have.

Whoever makes all these custom backpacks in Stormreach must make an absolute killing.