PDA

View Full Version : Hated Runearms....

muffinlad
04-19-2012, 05:32 PM
Until I picked up Lucid Dreams.

All must now fall before my forcey-blasty goodness.

That is all,

muffinforce

Hollowgolem
04-20-2012, 03:17 PM
Until I picked up Lucid Dreams.

All must now fall before my forcey-blasty goodness.

That is all,

muffinforce
It is a pretty awesome runearm. Toven's is sex on a bracelet, too, if you can pick one up (fires in a straight line, more damage, electric, looks awesome).

Thebeest
04-20-2012, 03:21 PM
Toven's is more damage.

situationally maybe

jcTharin
04-20-2012, 03:26 PM
situationally maybe

Truth. Despite the higher base damage of Toven's Lucid Dreams has the advantage of being force damage and a will save. And everyone will already have force pumped up because of blade barrier.

I'm leveling my first arti and I actually have Lucid Dreams already. Just sitting there, in the bank, calling my name.

Fixitosis
04-23-2012, 03:03 PM
Don't forget you can drop the level required by 2 with Cannith crafting! Just don't do anything other than put masterful craftmanship on it until you are 20!!

Imatotalnoob
04-23-2012, 03:23 PM
Beat me to it
Dreams at 17(?) ftw!

voodoogroves
04-23-2012, 03:50 PM
I'm a fan of Glorious Obscenity too.

Jaid314
04-23-2012, 10:24 PM
Truth. Despite the higher base damage of Toven's Lucid Dreams has the advantage of being force damage and a will save. And everyone will already have force pumped up because of blade barrier.

I'm leveling my first arti and I actually have Lucid Dreams already. Just sitting there, in the bank, calling my name.

even beyond that.

toven's hammer gets 4 bolts at charge tier 5. lucid dreams gets 5 bolts.

but yeah, toven's *does* get the benefit of your ability to weaken enemies towards electric, and is also AOE. it all depends on the enemy. if you're fighting a group, you probably want toven's.

Mithis
04-24-2012, 11:11 AM
I'm a fan of Glorious Obscenity too.

Put Masterful Craftsmanship on Glorious Obscenity and combine with some level 16 tier 3 Rock Boots (reduced to level 14) and you have a very potent combination at level 15.