PDA

View Full Version : spellbook sets

bloodnose13
04-17-2012, 02:51 PM
recently i was prepareing for raid on wizard, took me a while to set up spells, and then again took a while to go back to usual non raid spell setup. i got idea then

why not have a spell book sets similar to weapons, complete spell book saved as set with description in tooltip what its set for, if turbine would like to make money on it, base number of sets could be limited to 2-3 with others above that unlockable in ddo shop.

Fefnir_2011
04-17-2012, 03:17 PM
It's not perfect, but you can hotbar spells you don't have loaded. I.E, if you use Flesh to Stone, Energy Drain, and Cloudkill a lot for ToD, you can make a ToD hotbar with those spells on it, and then you just bring up that hotbar and load spells based off what's on it. I get what you're saying, though, and it would be simply wonderful and help a lot with being prepared for every situation.

bloodnose13
04-20-2012, 03:06 PM
It's not perfect, but you can hotbar spells you don't have loaded. I.E, if you use Flesh to Stone, Energy Drain, and Cloudkill a lot for ToD, you can make a ToD hotbar with those spells on it, and then you just bring up that hotbar and load spells based off what's on it. I get what you're saying, though, and it would be simply wonderful and help a lot with being prepared for every situation.

exactly the way i do this but doing that before each quest or raid, takes time, and most of times spells have to be changed back to usual setup after such change.

Ungood
04-21-2012, 12:43 PM
/Signed

I am all for this to be honest. A set for dealing with fire themed dungeons, another for cold, another for undead, etc. Great Idea! (+1)

kclark1980
04-21-2012, 12:51 PM
this is a wonderful idea! /signed

Syllph
04-21-2012, 12:56 PM
now why didn't i think of that. Nice idea

Click a button, If I'm at the shrine it auto loads those spells

/signed