PDA

View Full Version : Green Steel Long sword...

Drakcane
04-12-2012, 11:21 PM
Just made my first Green Steel Long Sword, and I found the appearance of it to be very nontraditional. I would love if the Green Steel Long Sword had a more traditional European look and feel to it. In my opinion the Nicked Longsword already ensured that I used this sword model for far to long. I want my "straight edged knightly sword" to have a straight edge and look knightly.

Good examples are:
Retribution
Flametongue

Ravoc-DDO
04-13-2012, 03:37 PM
When it comes to named items or fixed ingredients, we gotta settle with what we get. I personally like the katana look though, as do many others probably.

On another note, I noticed that this exact model does not exist for generic metallic longswords (silver, cold iron, adamantine, byeshk, flametouched). I'd like to see those around as well ! :)

xoowak
04-13-2012, 03:51 PM
The green steel longsword model is my favorite longsword model, though it would be nice if they had made them completely unique like some of the other weapons.

What they really need is weapon (and shield) appearance kits. I bet they could sell a ton.

Drakcane
04-13-2012, 04:09 PM
I totally agree, xoowak!!! Weapon and shield appearance kits would be just the right thing :D