PDA

View Full Version : Haggle for pink slips

BruceTheHoon
04-06-2012, 07:20 AM
If a guild is willing to support, what experts commonly refer to as a lazy piking lump of a hagglebard, let us let him give us something back.

Let us haggle for platinum purchasable ships!

To better present, what I have in mind, I've slightly edited an old DDO screen shot.
I would find the following an acceptable experience, that could also cater to connoseur's role-playing needs:

http://shrani.si/f/2v/I4/u3lsXpy/monkey1-shoop3.png

Aurora1979
04-06-2012, 07:24 AM
Awww. I was hoping for drama.

In my head this thread should of been you, as a leader of a level 99 guild, putting the pink slip for your guildship up against an opponents in the PvP pit.... without telling your guildies....

Come on.... what am I supposed to do with all this popcorn?!? no drama= no sales! ;)

BruceTheHoon
04-06-2012, 08:19 AM
Awww. I was hoping for drama.

In my head this thread should of been you, as a leader of a level 99 guild, putting the pink slip for your guildship up against an opponents in the PvP pit.... without telling your guildies....

Come on.... what am I supposed to do with all this popcorn?!? no drama= no sales! ;)

No drama. This is really a serious suggestion. I genuinely would like to be able to haggle for platinum valued ships.

Dagolar
04-06-2012, 10:18 AM
I'm still waiting to be able to actually customize ships outside of incredibly minor things. Customizable plaques on the walls, cosmetic, lively crewmates, carnivorous plants and paintings..