PDA

View Full Version : exclusive companion with any purchase 3/31/12

MRH
04-02-2012, 11:21 PM
So what companion was supposed to be the "exclusive" pet you got when you purchased ANY of the pre order packs?

All I got with my purchase was the spiderling...... which I know is not the exclusive pet companion.

This is based on the pre purchase before 3/31/12 ad / splash screen

sacredguyver
04-02-2012, 11:26 PM
I believe the ad means that the spiderling, panther cub, and druid wolf pup are exclusive to buying the pre-order. You cannot get them any where else in-game (extremely rare random loot or DDO Store), just by purchasing the pre-order.

Vengeance777
04-02-2012, 11:52 PM
Yeah the ad was for the 3 cosmetic pets you can get for preordering the expansion. The pet(s) you get depends on the preorder you buy.

$29 gets you the Spider.

$49 gets you the spider and druid wolf pup.

$79 gets you the spider, druid wolf pup, and onyx panther pet.

These are exclusive to the preorder, you can't buy them in the store or find them in game.

MRH
04-03-2012, 02:11 AM
They made it seem like there was another "exclusive" companion you got buying before 3/31 because you get certain pets with each diff pack.....

when they tell you that buy any of the 3 packs..... that come with certain pets

then below it says you will also get an "exclusive" pet and xp ...... makes one think there is another pet other than the 3 in the packs.

Oh well it was only $30...... maybe you can pay your web dev to fix our sig's n arti icons ?

Simplesimon1979
04-03-2012, 04:16 AM
The only exclusive item was with the collectors edition and that was the lvl 20 summons.