PDA

View Full Version : Challenge token bag

lorenpechtel
04-02-2012, 10:37 PM
The challenge token vendor would give (or perhaps sell) a BTC bag that holds Challenge tokens (and which would stack them far higher than 10) to anyone who actually owns the pack (VIPs would be considered to own it.)

Alrik_Fassbauer
04-03-2012, 06:28 AM
/Signed ! We really need a bag for the tokens, imho !

Silverwren
04-03-2012, 08:47 AM
/not signed

Just put them in the bank. It's very close. Right inside the Crafting Hall. Takes all of thirty steps to get there.

dunklezhan
04-03-2012, 09:07 AM
/not signed

Just put them in the bank. It's very close. Right inside the Crafting Hall. Takes all of thirty steps to get there.

Don't know about you, but my bank space is at a premium. There's what - a dozen challenges? That's a dozen slots I'd need to keep free on every character. Why can't we just have a 12 slot bag for them? Better yet - why can't they just count as ingredients or collectibles and go in one of those bags?

Silverwren
04-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Don't know about you, but my bank space is at a premium. There's what - a dozen challenges? That's a dozen slots I'd need to keep free on every character. Why can't we just have a 12 slot bag for them? Better yet - why can't they just count as ingredients or collectibles and go in one of those bags?

So you're saying that you collect the tokens and then don't use them? You wouldn't need all the slots to store the tokens if you ran the challenges. If you're not going to run the challenge why do you collect the tokens? ZERO tokens take up very little space. Get your five, run all five, no tokens left = no worries and no need for a bag. Besides, the rewards for completing the challenge take up more space than the tokens do. Should we have a bag for those too?

And if you're still worried about bank space go get House K favor and beef up your bank space. Again, no need for a bag.

Miow
04-03-2012, 01:49 PM
They should go into your ingredients or collectibles bags, just ignore the above poster.

/signed.

cdr
04-03-2012, 02:14 PM
Challenge tokens being a pain to manage is the whole entire point. They only stack to 10 and don't go in bags so that you'll get annoyed and buy the pack. Not ever going to change.

Eladiun
04-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Tokens, requisitions, etc, etc... all the challenge junk should go into a bag.

lorenpechtel
04-03-2012, 05:33 PM
So you're saying that you collect the tokens and then don't use them? You wouldn't need all the slots to store the tokens if you ran the challenges. If you're not going to run the challenge why do you collect the tokens? ZERO tokens take up very little space. Get your five, run all five, no tokens left = no worries and no need for a bag. Besides, the rewards for completing the challenge take up more space than the tokens do. Should we have a bag for those too?

And if you're still worried about bank space go get House K favor and beef up your bank space. Again, no need for a bag.

You don't get to choose what tokens you're going to get.

lorenpechtel
04-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Challenge tokens being a pain to manage is the whole entire point. They only stack to 10 and don't go in bags so that you'll get annoyed and buy the pack. Not ever going to change.

Note that I said it would be available *ONLY* if you bought the pack. I understand the intentional nuisance if you don't own it.

Matuse
04-03-2012, 07:26 PM
Besides, the rewards for completing the challenge take up more space than the tokens do. Should we have a bag for those too?

The rewards for completing the challenge DOES go into a bag. It's called the ingredient bag.

If you mean the chests for killed named, those turn into plain old loot, same as pillaging chests on the ground. That's a non-starter argument.

Silverwren
04-04-2012, 08:10 AM
You don't get to choose what tokens you're going to get.

True, but are you planning on building and upgrading one of every item? I know you're not. If you're like most people you have your eye on, at most, a few things which require specific materials to make. If you get tokens for a challenge that doesn't give materials for the items you're looking to build then the tokens are useless, since they are BtC. If you want to hang on to useless tokens be my guest.

The rewards for completing the challenge DOES go into a bag. It's called the ingredient bag..

I was obviously referring to bag of their own, not one that's already being utilized for a multitude of other items.

Matuse
04-04-2012, 10:17 AM
I was obviously referring to bag of their own, not one that's already being utilized for a multitude of other items.

I'd prefer if they stayed in one bag, and not have to use up the space for another bag type.

Getting large ingredient bags in quantity is not very difficult. Getting some new bag type probably would be.

Bear in mind, the x-pac is releasing a new challenge pack. Odds are, this will have another dozen or so ingredients in it.

Silverwren
04-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Getting large ingredient bags in quantity is not very difficult. Getting some new bag type probably would be.

Perhaps not difficult, but definitely expensive. Those things don't grow on trees ya know.

Bear in mind, the x-pac is releasing a new challenge pack. Odds are, this will have another dozen or so ingredients in it.

Ugh! I hadn't though of that. Yet ANOTHER grind.

In that case, I'll sign the OP. You're going to need the space. :p