PDA

View Full Version : Question about Veteran Status II and Lesser/Greater Reincarnation

Kindoki
04-02-2012, 03:13 PM
I have a bunch of old characters that I used to use for gear banks, but now would like to upgrade, both to continue to keep gear on, or to play. All of them are between level 1-6. For most of them, I spent time (years ago) running them through favor to pick up extra backpacks and bank slots. More recently, I've purchased some backpacks and bank slots for them (though purchased bank slots may apply to all characters? I don't remember). And, on a few of them that means I have some BtC gear.

Basically, I don't want to lose all that, but most of these characters are severely gimped to actually play. So I'm looking at deletion or reincarnation.

My question is this - If I have Veteran II status (I do), and I lesser or greater reincarnate these low level characters, will that allow me to automatically move them up to level 7?

Kindoki
04-02-2012, 03:26 PM
Sorry, I somehow posted this in new player forum instead of general...

DavionFuxa
04-02-2012, 03:34 PM
Think the initial thought would be No, if you want level 7 characters you'll have to delete/remake them or actually level them.

Kindoki
04-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Yes, I'm assuming that it won't work that way as well, but I thought maybe someone would have direct experience and confirm.

Sleepsalot
04-02-2012, 11:21 PM
No it will not work they have already been made. 28pt to 32pt yes level no. Sorry and yes I tried it on Lammy server..

Sleeps :D :) :D

Kindoki
04-04-2012, 08:39 PM
Thanks Sleeps.

Sleepsalot
04-04-2012, 08:53 PM
LoL us guys from cold country need to stick together some what. I live in Caribou Maine

Thanks Sleeps.

Kindoki
04-04-2012, 09:15 PM
LoL us guys from cold country need to stick together some what. I live in Caribou Maine

That's up there! I used to live in Scarborough (only for a year), and I also used to travel to Presque Isle for business, but I haven't been up that way in a few years.

Sleepsalot
04-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Grew up in Mass traveled the country with the ARMY settled In NC 28 years then made my way here..
Sleeps

That's up there! I used to live in Scarborough (only for a year), and I also used to travel to Presque Isle for business, but I haven't been up that way in a few years.