PDA

View Full Version : A couple suggestions for party vitals.

Olath_Senger
03-27-2012, 10:03 AM
Fair warning; these suggestions are mainly to help out divines or backup healers such as Bards.

1) Allow us to move individual vitals bars. This can be useful to segregate Pale Masters or self-healers and to give certain members priority of others based on their position (the main tank is first, DPS second, casters third, etc)
2) Allow us to customize hotkeys for members. Again, this will help with priorities. Instead of having the main tank be F5, make him F2. This also means that healers won't have to memorize what role is assigned to what hotkey for every group.

Phidius
03-27-2012, 10:11 AM
Simply put: Be able to change the order that party members are listed, both visually and in the F1-12 order.

I also want them to highlight the party member you select in the mini-map, the same as if you had clicked on that party member in the mini map.

danotmano1998
03-27-2012, 10:17 AM
Indeed.

/Signed

Give us the option to arrange our party bars in some fashion, please.
The ability to re-order them based on our personal preference would be the best.

Much like I mentioned in the old thread below. :D

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=338552&highlight=healer%27s+lament

CanuckWisdom
03-27-2012, 10:20 AM
Yep.

I dont see the need to split up the party vitals unit, but to rearrange the order of them would be fantastic.

azrael4h
03-27-2012, 08:32 PM
/signed, in triplicate.

whitehawk74
03-28-2012, 06:00 AM
All I want it to move F7-F12 names in a raid to below the first six. It gets in the way.
I suggested it ages ago and it never happened even though a lot of people liked the idea.