PDA

View Full Version : Tokens for shards & seals?

Smoriose
03-22-2012, 07:29 AM
Is there any chance we'll be seeing this?
Like the option to change those scrolls for another scroll.
For example 30/40/50 edt for shard or seal.

Hikup
03-22-2012, 07:33 AM
Farm challenges for tokens
Use all the loot you pull to buy scrolls
Trade tokens for seals/shards
Farm the base item
Never run a quest on epic again

Gridwalker
03-22-2012, 07:33 AM
No, game wants you to farm MOAR!

azmodeus1
03-22-2012, 07:39 AM
would be nice, they could make the token exchange appropriately grindy.

Smoriose
03-22-2012, 07:49 AM
lol @ farm moar

And as for farming those tokens in challenges, it's still more work than what happened last night, one guy got shard, scroll and seal in 1 run. Yea he put so much effort into it..

Anyway just an idea.

DanteEnFuego
03-22-2012, 08:01 AM
Are you talking about crunching Seals and Shards into epic dungeon tokens? If so, I'll vote a strong "no". Sure, I have some **** seals and shards, but I'd think wed never see many put up for roll again.

Smoriose
03-22-2012, 08:03 AM
I'm talking about turning tokens in for shards and seals

DanteEnFuego
03-22-2012, 08:17 AM
I'm talking about turning tokens in for shards and seals

/signed, then!

Woede
03-22-2012, 08:25 AM
/ Not signed

As much as I hate the grind, I dont like the idea, of giving out epic items for next to no work.... I can make enough Epic ings from the challanges to get 3-5 full tokens a hour, so I could make an epic item in less than a day if i have the base item and the scroll.

No thank you, epic items and weapons are supposed to be rare and hard to get, thats why they are so powerfull.
And just to clarify the only real epic any of my tr's have would be the Epic sirrocco, and a few of the cove items.

Nice idea but on principle I cant agree with the "gimme gimme gimme noaw!!"

Alternative
03-22-2012, 08:40 AM
I like the idea generally, but it seems wrong being able to run for example only house d epics and acquire an epic mari chain.

A counter idea would be: trade 30 (or whatever number) desert seals for a seal of your choice, and likewise with other packs. That would actually make people run some forgotten content a bit more. It would still be a grind but not the kind of grind it is now that might as well take a year or three to get a seal/shard you want (yup, especially those from the desert plus a sos shard)