PDA

View Full Version : Purchase of Vip included items.

jddonkeykong
03-09-2012, 10:20 AM
I am currently a VIP, I would like to purchase Warforge while it is on sale. When I attempt to do so via the in game store link I am told "this section of the store has nothing for me at this time", likewise when I tried to purchase the Vale.

So do I have to let my Subscription lapse in order to buy VIP included items? That just seems like a unesscessary PIA.

rimble
03-09-2012, 10:55 AM
So do I have to let my Subscription lapse in order to buy VIP included items? That just seems like a unesscessary PIA.

Yes.

TrizzleYizzle
03-09-2012, 05:22 PM
i am also having this same problem.
i am currently vip but am not planning on renewing my membership as i have opted to purchase more content instead of paying monthly.
i would like to buy the warforged race (and maybe the monk class) while it is on sale, however, i am not given the option because i currently have access to the content as a vip.

i feel like i am being punished for being a vip!

i sent a ticket into in game support which sent me to the online game support which in turn has sent me here. i feel like i'm being given the run around here. not very vip treatment in my opinion.

is there anyway to purchase this content while it is still on sale or to get the sale price once my vip has run out?

thanks.

Uska
03-09-2012, 07:02 PM
While it may be inconvient for some its to prevent issues with people accidently buying things they dont need although they should come up with a work around for those who wish it.

TrizzleYizzle
03-09-2012, 07:17 PM
that would be nice. i know i'm not the first person to be frustrated by this sort of thing and have talked to others who have complained about this same issue. i'm kind of surpirzed that there isn't something already in place for this problem. i can appreciate why it's there, so people don't re-buy things etc. but being a vip should not restrict you from buying it if you like. in my opinion turbine should come up with a work around this or else change the membership name from vip to something else maybe less appreciative sounding.