PDA

View Full Version : Sorcerer Aiming Fireball, mixed with others spells

Hiei091
03-07-2012, 08:11 PM
I know how to aim a fireball, but i have a problem. I like pvp, and u know, that pvp needs fast movements. Of course i don't use "auto-aim".

To aim ray spells, i need to aim (with tab key) the target, but with fireball (for example) if i have the target "targeted" i can't shoot it to the ground for example or do something usefull (because the fireball will go directly to the target selected and not where i'm aiming). So, what i do? when i use a ray i press tab and select the target, then i cast the ray-spell, but when i want to fire a fireball next... i should click the right button on myself or in the air, to remove the aiming.

This is a little annoying, and i'm asking if there is a better method, or an option which just allows the "tab aim" for ray spells and single spells (not AoE).

I hope that is clear what i'm trying to say (i'm Argentinian and english isn't my main language).

Thanks!!

ExTC
03-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Aim using the right click on the mouse. Or toggle the "t" on your keyboard.

I personally use the mouse right click thing :). Hope that helps.

Hiei091
03-07-2012, 11:11 PM
Yes i do that! but if i have something "targeted" with tab key, the fireball goes to the mob/player and not in the direction which i'm aiming holding right clic :/

Blank_Zero
03-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Yes i do that! but if i have something "targeted" with tab key, the fireball goes to the mob/player and not in the direction which i'm aiming holding right clic :/

Mouselook. Turn off soft targeting.

FPS-style, point and click.

Hiei091
03-07-2012, 11:58 PM
Can u explain better that? Please?

I use mouse look mode (hold right clic, not always using the "T" key, anyway i tryied and the problem is the same).

I found that, using auto aim mode, if i have something "auto-aimed" the ray and single spells go directly to the target (with mouse look mode or not) but with AoEs like fireball u can aim manually, and u don't mind about which is ur selected target. But when i clic something or i press tab, the AoEs go directly to the mob/player/box.

So i want to know, if there's a way to have this "advantage" with any target that i select like the auto-targets. I mean, i "tab" a target, so the ray spells "searches" the target, but the AoE doesn't (and i can aim anything totally free, with mouse look). I said, auto-targets works like that, but for some reason "tab" or "clic" targets doesn't.

Blank_Zero
03-08-2012, 12:33 AM
My suggestion is to leave the PvP pit and go quest for practice.

bigolbear
03-08-2012, 12:48 AM
hit ESC key to loose curent target. Or F1 to target self, which allows for manual aiming. entirely relevent for pve too folks.

Hiei091
03-08-2012, 12:21 PM
My suggestion is to leave the PvP pit and go quest for practice.

dysfunctional post. I don't need to defend myself from comments like that.

hit ESC key to loose curent target. Or F1 to target self, which allows for manual aiming. entirely relevent for pve too folks.

functional post, thx.

I knew about F1, but i didn't know that esc works too, that's the same i think XD (or i can map another key in configuration...)

I supose that there isn't an option to activate a tab/clic targeting that targets like the "auto-target".

So, if u want auto aim for ray spells but free aim for AoEs when u have a target selected u should turn on the "auto-target" option because the auto-targeted targets have this feature (with option "auto-target" on).
But if u want that all u cast goes directly to the target (tell me if that isn't auto-aim XD) press tab or clic the objetive XD.

Ironic situation right? (target target target, aim aim aim)