PDA

View Full Version : The Delux pre-order is inticing, but...

Okram
02-27-2012, 08:29 PM
It has some neat things in it, but I'm a premium player who has already purchased all the current adventure packs. Can't I get something else instead of adventure packs I already own?

Impaqt
02-27-2012, 08:39 PM
It has some neat things in it, but I'm a premium player who has already purchased all the current adventure packs. Can't I get something else instead of adventure packs I already own?

no

Rumbaar
02-27-2012, 08:51 PM
How many characters you got? That x 995 for Tome of Learning + 1 x Greater Tome of learning + 2000 TP + Expansion Pack + Vet II + Druid Class + extra Challenges.

Even without the 'value' of those packs, it's good relative value.

bs412bs
02-28-2012, 12:34 AM
i agree with the OP 100%, i've been having a hard time with it since i'm premium, i've bought all the packs that are added with it, so i've already spent a not so small chunk on that, and i recently bought points, and other stuff before this came out....

great marketing/strategy with these bundles....
VIP's are somewhat in the same kinda boat i suppose.... again...
great marketing/strategy with these bundles....

the only thing i wonder is if this leaves a lot of people in either a go all in or dont do it at all situation.... there is no good middle ground IMO for the people who want some of it, i dont think the standard or the base packages realistically offers an incentive for a large amt of upfront cash vs just buying the things that you want individually, and when you want to do them... for money today is always worth more than money tomorrow...

anyways, just my 2cp

Delssar
02-28-2012, 03:20 AM
I think there should be an option of which packs you'd like BUT which have a cap on how much tp you can spend on them.

Say you have all 8 packs that come with it, well you can choose 1000tp to spend on other packs instead of those 8 packs (which is less then those packs are worth combined but atleast it gives you options.