PDA

View Full Version : Omnispell Components in DDOStore

Grandesa
02-27-2012, 03:17 PM
OK Turbine I'm not gonna be mean about this but I will tell you that right now there are alot of VERY UNHappy players because of you guys blowing up the hype of these new omnispell components in all the announcements...

Yes we all have heard about them,
Yes all of us that play a blue bar type character,
we who were looking forward to this to finally free up some Inventory space,
No we didn't get an SP component bag to store them in..
What did we get?

Turbine has made these new Omnispell components available. What they did NOT tell you is that YOU can only buy them in the DDOStore at the price of:
95 Turbine Points for a small stack of 50 Omnispell Components

I have decided not to make any insults, yell or become OP about this, This is only to inform all those out there that have not known about this and what Turbine did not let us know until the last moment..

danotmano1998
02-27-2012, 03:21 PM
This is only to inform all those out there that have not known about this and what Turbine did not let us know until the last moment..

Well, Turbine actually DID let us know before it made it to live.
One of the Dev's posted it.

And the storm did happen. This is just a continuation of that storm, the people that didn't read the forums in advance. Not supporting their decision, mind you..

EDIT:
These components are a convenience item that will be available in the DDO Store when Update 13 is released.

Lithic
02-27-2012, 03:34 PM
Omnispell components are a purely convenience item, which is the perfect thing to sell in the DDO store. Don't care to pay? Just use the super cheap in game plat components. All it costs you is a couple extra inventory slots.

Zonixx
02-27-2012, 03:42 PM
Omnispell components are a purely convenience item, which is the perfect thing to sell in the DDO store. Don't care to pay? Just use the super cheap in game plat components. All it costs you is a couple extra inventory slots.

well said.