PDA

View Full Version : Air Savant cosmetic suggestion. Let us float like Pale masters.

Vengeance777
02-24-2012, 05:44 PM
Any chance Air Savants can get the floating animation Pale Masters get while in Wraith form. Would love my savant featherfall toggle to trigger that. :)

Teharahma
02-24-2012, 06:03 PM
Sounds reasonable to me!

redspecter23
02-24-2012, 06:16 PM
I'd like to see air savants get the auto knockdown, knockback and slow effect that air elementals get. Certainly if it's not overpowered for a mob to have that ability, then we should be perfectly balanced with it as well... On topic, sure, let the air savants float too ;)

Xenostrata
02-24-2012, 06:26 PM
The PM version looks sinister and dangerous. The air savant version should look more like we are getting blown along by a gust of wind.

/signed!

Ungood
02-24-2012, 08:04 PM
/signed

Kielbasa
02-24-2012, 08:16 PM
I'd rather have call lightning storm. Seriously all the other Savants get a persistent easy button AoE I want mine. Please :-).

It would be cool if we sparked like we were constantly charged with lightning.

Xenostrata
02-24-2012, 11:29 PM
I'd rather have call lightning storm. Seriously all the other Savants get a persistent easy button AoE I want mine. Please :-).

It would be cool if we sparked like we were constantly charged with lightning.

I vaguely remember starting a thread a little while after u9 came out about how it was strange that Earth Savants get the hellboy look, Fire Savants have the hands of flame thing going (not that anyone plays one), and Water Savants have that cool looking water aura thing. Air savants look like they're holding two giants cotton wads in their hands.

Memnir
02-24-2012, 11:40 PM
I'd roll an Air Savant for this. :)

spectroum
02-25-2012, 02:35 AM
/signed

Linas
02-25-2012, 03:09 AM
/signed

Vengeance777
02-25-2012, 07:01 AM
I vaguely remember starting a thread a little while after u9 came out about how it was strange that Earth Savants get the hellboy look, Fire Savants have the hands of flame thing going (not that anyone plays one), and Water Savants have that cool looking water aura thing. Air savants look like they're holding two giants cotton wads in their hands.

Aye a friend thought I was just keeping myself blurred all the time till I explained it was the air savant graphic.:D

Thaminor
02-26-2012, 08:17 AM
That sounds like it would be fun. I think we would need more blurry stuff (maybe like a djinni's smoke cloud?) to sell the effect, otherwise it would look like you are just randomly floating.

Also a synergy effect with the dragonmark of storm would look interesting. Maybe sparks. Please? My three feats mean nothing.

Lleren
02-26-2012, 08:30 AM
Any chance Air Savants can get the floating animation Pale Masters get while in Wraith form. Would love my savant featherfall toggle to trigger that. :)

I like this one.

Please =D

slimkj
02-26-2012, 09:04 AM
Make it an option if any devs do this, please. I hate the PM Wraith form.

shores11
02-26-2012, 12:49 PM

/not signed

And I have an air savant as well. The floating animation is tied to a D&D theme for undead wraith's and that is where it should stay.