PDA

View Full Version : Things i would like to see in DDO:

achitophel
02-24-2012, 09:44 AM
1. Send multiple items in a mail
2. Open, loot and delete all mails (or even just open and loot)
3. Loot all in reincarnation cache
4. Order cache, shared bank etc by name or min level
5. Find by guild slot in auction house
6. When you select a quest in your log, have a button to set that quest to your LFG ad (not just flag yourself lfg which frankly seems to serve no purpose)
--
7. "Defrag" option to your standard inventory - i.e. stacking all similar items (Robert4818)
8. the ability to rename bags (ice584)
9. breaking down a stack of 10,000 Siberys Dragonshard Fragments directly to 1 Siberys Dragonshard (ice584)

destiny4405
02-24-2012, 09:47 AM
2 & 5 /signed x1000. the rest just regular /signed :)

totabc
02-24-2012, 09:51 AM
Lets not forget whats really important... feather fall toggle for fvs wings...

Robert4818
02-24-2012, 09:51 AM
4. Loot all in reincarnation cache
3. Order cache, shared bank etc by name

I would also add a simple "Defrag" option to your standard inventory. One that simply moves everything to the front bag(s) without empty spots. That way you can find new things easier.

Missing_Minds
02-24-2012, 10:03 AM

This one is too problematic to end up in game, honestly. If you consider a max of... 20x5 (bank), 20x5 (player), 15? (player gear) is going to way out max out the space you'll have after a re incarnate, the over flow will be over abused and you'd never see new gear.

Now add on new players that wouldn't understand that...

ice584
02-24-2012, 11:33 AM
- the ability to rename bags (i.e. "Shroud ingreds", "Cannith ingreds")
(this one is probably the most wanted thing I've had for quite a while)

- the ability to move things from a bag straight to another bag without having to go through your inventory

- wand cases (possibly function like a quiver)
- scroll cases (possibly function like a quiver)

- stone of change switched to the new barter-box interface
- recipes for breaking down a stack of 10,000 Siberys Dragonshard Fragments directly to 1 Siberys Dragonshard (and the like)

- the ability to break down random items for Cannith ingreds without completely destroying the item. Instead the item would revert back to a clean "craftable" state

Recipes to trade in:
- Shroud ingreds for a higher version of that type (maybe 5:1 ratio for small>medium and med>large OR some trade-in system similar to the challenge ingreds)
- Goat/Lion/Dragon stones from Sentinels for a stone of a different type (maybe 3:1 ratio)
- Shards/Discs from IQ/DD for a shard/disc of a different type (maybe 3:1)

I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting, but these are some big ones for me.

Shamurai
02-24-2012, 11:45 AM
I am a fan of all of the above!!

madmaxhunter
02-24-2012, 11:54 AM
- *snip*- Shards/Discs from IQ/DD for a shard/disc of a different type (maybe 3:1)

There is a trade-in for Dreaming Dark, it uses the barter system. Turn in one of each of the ones you have for one of the missing essence.

ice584
02-24-2012, 12:45 PM
There is a trade-in for Dreaming Dark, it uses the barter system. Turn in one of each of the ones you have for one of the missing essence.

Touche. I didn't realize that existed. Thanks for the info.

atlanticsalmon
02-24-2012, 01:29 PM
Where can i do this? I have so many extra green essences!

Brennie
02-24-2012, 02:20 PM
3. Order cache, shared bank etc by name

One, two... four... three?... FIVE! :D

I highly agree with all but #4, for reasons others have stated. I would like to expand upon 3, though - I would really like to be able to sort my TR cache by Minimum Level. This would make leveling up and hitting the bank to see what goodies i just "unlocked" a lot easier than having to pan through the entire list while trying to remember which items are still in there because i decided I didn't need them this life, as opposed to them not being available until just now.

- the ability to break down random items for Cannith ingreds without completely destroying the item. Instead the item would revert back to a clean "craftable" state

I agree with everything else Ice said, however this one is a purposeful design decision. You can harvest the essences off an item, destroying it in the process, or you can strip it of enchantments, making it ready to receive new ones. You can't do both.

Personally, I'd rather the stuff i decon disappear anyway, so i wouldn't have 20 blanks to have to pawn after a decon run.

achitophel
02-24-2012, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the posts, i will update.

I would like to keep this simply to a thread about making inventory management a bit easier. Clearly i dont want to loot everything so your bags over flow, just until you run out of inventory space. It takes me 1-2 hours to clear my cache and multiple "you must wait before interacting with this bank" messages.

Some good posts - Sort by min level would be a fantastic sort.
"Defrag" is a great idea too, i have multiple stacks of scrolls that need stacking.