PDA

View Full Version : Make fixing lag Top priority

~Quilny
02-23-2012, 04:57 PM
I think ddo should Put EVErything on pause except fixing lag all expansions updates ect ect.. Put all their resources towards fixing lag. Somedays I don't even notice the lag and others its unbarable. Please Turbine put this on the top of your list.

flynnjsw
02-23-2012, 05:02 PM
I think ddo should Put EVErything on pause except fixing lag all expansions updates ect ect.. Put all their resources towards fixing lag. Somedays I don't even notice the lag and others its unbarable. Please Turbine put this on the top of your list.

It is never, ever, going to happen that way.

psi0nix
02-23-2012, 05:19 PM
Is it turbines fault ?

Just to play the devils advocte here, whats your connection like ? / what server location do you play on ? - is it a "high traffic" time of the day / night that your playing ? .

I'm in Au, on ghallanda and to be honest I don't experience very much lag at all, Some of the AOE can cause lag in slower pc's, not sure what the cut-off point is for that.

When I first installed DDO (on new pc), I was having some very bad stutter, but once I put it into DX11 mode and turned everything up to max it went away.

Perhaps turning everything up might help, I know that sounds funny, but sometimes it can help for whatever reason.