PDA

View Full Version : All Raid Loot In Every 60th List

Zonixx
02-23-2012, 02:07 AM
This was made in a recent ToD run as a joke but I think that this is a pretty good idea. It goes along with the upcoming every 3 quest chain completions (from Deleras, Tangleroot, STK, Waterworks, Etc...) drops every item that has a chance to drop from the chain reward. Every 60th completion list for all raid loot seems like a good number (perhaps with an increased chance for tomes as well, not sure).

People have been mentioning that all items should drop on every 20th, but I can see how that may desuade people from running certain raids after they run their 20th and pick the item they need. To me every 60th completion seems to be the right amount of grind to finally think "after 59 runs I havent gotten my darn ToD ring, or my Litany, or my SoS base item, at least I know I am going to get it next run" where as currently you never know... the next 60 runs may be the exact same result as your first 60.

Ayway, just a suggestion. IMO every 60th seems to be the right number where you are just plain tired of the grind at that point. Anyone else agree/disgaree?

Moltier
02-23-2012, 03:15 AM
This would be good, if completions wouldnt reset after a TR.

Aaxeyu
02-23-2012, 03:44 AM
60th is too much. Better than nothing at all though.

People have been mentioning that all items should drop on every 20th, but I can see how that may desuade people from running certain raids after they run their 20th and pick the item they need.

If people don't want to run the raid after the 20th completetion that is because they are sick of the raid. Do you then really think making them run it 60 times is a good idea?

How about 30?

Forgeborn
02-23-2012, 04:54 AM
Or, instead of putting a different number of runs for it, just have the current '20th' list appear every 10th run? Same as it is now, just twice as often, that also helps people that are looking for multiple 'common' items from a raid, instead of only helping those that are looking for that "OMGMUSTHAVE!" item.