PDA

View Full Version : Favor

cyghost
02-21-2012, 05:56 AM
A couple of things cleared up if you will.

You get favor for casual, normal, hard and elite ~ if you go in on elite do you then automatically get all the favor?

If it is: 3, 5, 10, 15 do you end with 33 or 15?

Does epic add more favor? (got two of those ~ they're pink on my list :D)

If I have:

Seal of Shan-to-Kor
Delera’s Tomb
Sharn Syndicate
The Ruins of Gianthold
The Demon Sands
The Vale of Twilight
The Devils of Shavarath
Attack on Stormreach

And I am on 2000 or so favor; what is the best next pack to get to at least make fvs favor before I TR? And if it is a must have pack to boot, that would of course be sweet. :p

From the above I have only one Delera's quest to even do on normal (gate gets blown up every time I try) and Shroud and A New Invasion only done on normal (got so close to having the last done on elite :) [on 19 completions with Shroud and waiting for hard or elite to do it)

Then HoX and ToD to still do on elite. So not a whole lot of favor left if I need 500.

Much appreciated.

grgurius
02-21-2012, 06:10 AM
Only the highest difficulty counts, so in your example you would end up with 15 favor. Epic difficulty gives the same favor as elite, no extra favor if you already done the quest on elite.

cyghost
02-21-2012, 06:17 AM
Thank you very much.

Sleepsalot
02-21-2012, 06:50 AM
I would advise wait until U-13 comes out before you TR even if you get the 500 favor needed for your FvS. That way any tome you have used will not be lost.. Also this may help you see where any favor you don't have you may be able to pick up..
http://ddowiki.com/page/Favor
and
http://ddowiki.com/page/Category:Quests_by_patron

May also help..
Sleeps :D :) :D

cyghost
02-21-2012, 07:12 AM
And that answers my remaining question very nicely. I thank you kindly.

I was never going to TR before the U13 tome thingy, in fact I am not even eating my +2 tomes I have on ice (unless it is confirmed safe to do so?) [I have never seen a +3 tome although I hear rumors :P]

I'm probably going to not TR until Mabar comes again and I can upgrade my wraps to epic wraps. Or can one do that at any level?

Anyway, I foresee a long level 20 life yet...

Sleepsalot
02-21-2012, 08:20 AM
Well I did a TR on Lamannia the preview / test server. And Tomes do stay with you..+3 tomes are in the DDO store some times. I never have seen them in Game but they are here.
Sleeps :D :) :D

Tsuarok
02-21-2012, 08:48 AM
I was never going to TR before the U13 tome thingy, in fact I am not even eating my +2 tomes I have on ice (unless it is confirmed safe to do so?) [I have never seen a +3 tome although I hear rumors :P]

I'm probably going to not TR until Mabar comes again and I can upgrade my wraps to epic wraps. Or can one do that at any level?

The best way to get +3 tomes is in 20th completion lists for certain raids (Reaver's Fate, Shroud, etc.)

You can upgrade your wraps at any level, but you'll need an epic dungeon token. I think that the earliest you can get these are at level 18 from epic challenges, or level 20 for epic quests. If you TR before the event, make sure you pick one of these up first.