PDA

View Full Version : A few general ideas

InsanityIsYourFriend
02-15-2012, 11:43 AM
Cosmetic Ideas

1) Let them have effects

Horc with pink hair would NEVER be taken too seriously ~unless you were a kobold~ so they should lose intimidate and gain bluff ~i mean the buff from bluff says Seemingly Harmless~

2) Primary/Secondary Dyes for cloth/leather armor tints for Chain/Plate/Docents

Say somone is a fire sorc ~get over it~ and they are wearing Regalia of the Pheonix, but they don't like bright colors, and don't like armor kits ~not everyone does~ BUT they do like the design other than the color scheme, solution they buy a ~just an example~ black primary dye and a green secondary dye ~from the DDO store ofc~ and apply it, now their regalia of the pheonix is black and green instead of orange and red

3) Female WF skins

I am sure that people that accidentally made that female WF or was a female toon and TR'd into a WF would LOVE to buy a female WF skin especially if it looked DIFFERENT than the male WF

4) Misc. effects for the fun of it

Somoene buys a hat that has X MM charges but you only have a 50% to cast it, if you fail then it otto's irresistable dances you (Imagine that horc barb that yelled, "Cast the spell you stupid hat!" while trying to figure it out ~this one is more for the fun than the usage~

5) Shield skins

Why not?

6) Companions with a (public area only) raise dead trick

You cast teleport forgetting that you do no have your feather falling item equipped, you get an OOPS, you fall and die... now your companion walks up to you and casts the raise dead spell on you, who needs to release in public eh ~and imagine all the TR's that forget they don't have FFing on when they jump off the harbor, its fun to watch a TR die this way but really~

PVP ideas

1) 2 groups fight in an arena type map while people bet on matches, maximum payout is 1kP to limit people trying to take advantage of the money aspect ~make their friend go fight someone and lose purposefully~

2) Make move silently/ Hide, and Invisibility actually work in PVP, you don't know how mad it makes me it doesn't....

3) ~big one~ Make a raid that before the end boss there is a battle royale, [requires 12 people to complete (like in the Shadow Lord's Tome, where group splits into two, but make it required to have 6 on both sides) the 2 groups of 6 fight each other and when 100% of one group is dead then that group fails the quest, while the other group goes on to fight the boss ~don't make it a LONG raid but this part will be challenging because places before the fight are hard to do with all 12~

Dungeon Idea (BIG BIG BIG BIG ONE) REQUIRES LVL 20+

make a dungeon crawl, 2-4 hour dungeon/raid BUT you save your groups progress ~to the group leader's social page~ at specific points in the dungeon with a VERY large base end EXP (not the pitiful xp that we've been seeing im talking elite dif base xp of 40k for 2-4 hours on a SMOOTH run) the reward list is: ALL the effects in the game, once you have 5 affects and a blank item (will be shown below...) you can combine them in a stone of change to make named like items that are completely specific to character

__________________________________________________ ___________________

blank item: in the gungeon are several other altars where you can make enhanced blanks like a weapon with atk/dmg based on a different stat, or something with higher base dmg die, or crit range

__________________________________________________ ___________________

THIS SHOULD BE USED TO MAKE WEAPONS SUPERIOR TO THE EPICS WE HAVE NOW if you build them right

you should also be able to name the weapon but that one isn't too big

a few examples that i kinda made (was bored...)

Sickle

1d6/ 20x2

atk: int

Dmg: int

Superior necromancy focus, +7, negative energy spike, boon of undeath, and life stealing

Warhammer

4d8/20x3

atk: str

dmg: str

Bone crushing

Fracturing

+7

bone splintering

maiming

Scimitar

1d6/18-20x2

atk: char

dmg: char

raise dead 1/1

Holy blast

Holy burst

Holy

+7

Handwraps (heres where i am afraid)

3d6/20x2

Stuning +10

Incineration

Flaming blast

Flaming burst

+7

Tower shield

3D6

+7

healer's bounty

imp shield bashing

vampirism

radiance guard

(tell me you wouldnt see a horc tank using something like that)

please comment ^^