PDA

View Full Version : Characters, signature, lotto

KillEveryone
02-11-2012, 03:08 PM
If I give you the list of names of characters that I've deleted and/or rerolled and those I didn't keep the names, would you be able to fix it so that I can select what I want for the lotto as well as display the characters in my signature.

For example, my bard(currently in palidin form) Nannywarbuck isn't showing in my signature properly. When I copy/paste the stuff for her to display in my signature, I get the generic ddo is free banner there instead of showing what she is.

She has never showed up in myDDO(didn't really care) but can't get any lotto entries or can't display her in my signature.

I also have a few that I've deleted and didn't bother holding on to the name but they still show up in my list for lotto entries.

Cordovan
02-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Unfortunately, we are not able to manually remove characters that should no longer be displayed in my.ddo, but are. As you are probably aware, there are numerous issues that are preventing some characters from updating correctly. This is a long-standing issue that is being investigated by our web development team, but no ETA is available on when or if it will be fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience.