PDA

View Full Version : You know what else lives in the Underdark besides Drow?

Saravis
02-09-2012, 03:40 PM
One other thing that has been in high demand besides Druids and would be a great addition to the Underdark expansion

GNOMES!

Do it.

AZgreentea
02-09-2012, 03:48 PM
I thought you were going to say Umber Hulk's, though I dont actually know if they live in the Underdark. I need to brush up on my lore.

Stillwaters
02-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Svirfneblin - deep GNOME!!!
Umberhulk
Mindflayer
Drow
CLOAKERS!!
spiders
(no warforged :P)

i'm sure somewhere my monsters manuals are sighing in impatience for the better ones i missed!

Gorbadoc
02-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Svirfneblin - deep GNOME!!!
Umberhulk
Mindflayer
Drow
CLOAKERS!!
spiders
(no warforged :P)

i'm sure somewhere my monsters manuals are sighing in impatience for the better ones i missed!

Victims of the Imprisonment (www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/imprisonment.htm) spell-- okay, it's suspended animation rather than living. Still, how funny would it be to run into someone who had been Imprisoned from miles above? "Is that Steve? I thought he was enjoying retirement in Ataraxia's Haven!"

More seriously:
Beholders
Undead-- again, not alive, but Underdark denizens are more likely to tolerate dark magic than people above ground, ergo undead should be more common. Also, there's the whole vampires and sunlight thing.

If I were a reclusive wizard, I'd have a doom fortress deep under ground, and I'd populate it with warforged guards. So there!